[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jazz Jackrabbit Collection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_2390.jpg (461 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2390.jpg
461 KB, 1024x682
Anyone else an huge Jazz Jackrabbit fan?!
>>
We have a bunch of odd collectors here on /vr/, don't we?
OP, the Space channel 5 guy... Anyone else with a shitload of stuff from the same game or franchise?
>>
>>2841797
I have a small collection of Duke Nukem 3D and Forever shirts, a couple purchased from (and worn by,I think) Joe Siegler.
>>
Noi,but i used to play ths game when i was a child it was good
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMASC5xHWsM I loved Diamondus.
>>
>>2841797
I have about thirty different Bomberman games and accessories, including a plush, several key chains, and monitor shaped like White Bomber's head.
>>
>>2842229
Interesting side note: I once entered an online auction for a Bomberman bath mat(something I wouldn't actually use, but just have). I lost, unfortunately. Outbid at the last millisecond.
>>
>>2842229
need pics
>>
File: 0821131621.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
0821131621.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>2842239
Most of it is in totes in storage. This is the only stuff out. These and several loose carts, hu cards, and discs.
>>
>>2842250
Somehow, however, I don't have Star Parodia. But it's on my list. Also, Panic Bomber W,despite its mediocrity.
>>
>>2842259
Actually, the majority of the Bomberman games I own are very forgettable. Honestly not worth playing.
>>
File: skjapan4_bombhead.jpg (70 KB, 500x546) Image search: [Google]
skjapan4_bombhead.jpg
70 KB, 500x546
>>2842250
I want to get some bomberman plushes. But getting bombs shipped to you might be a problem.
>>
>>2842313
The plush I've got is apparently a prize from a Sega contest from '98. Though, they might just be souvenirs since they aren't very hard to come by. There are several on eBay at any given time. Though, color varies, I suppose.

I wish bomberman would have been a bigger franchise in the states. It was kind of big when it was on the Nintendo 64, but practically nothing compared to other franchises on the system at the time. Multitaps were so hard to come by, too. And this country missed out on 75% of SNES releases. It could have been a huge party game hit, but it wasn't marketed for it. I don't even think we got the cartoon over here. I would have loved that. Or any kind of bomberman competition for that matter.
>>
Bump for more crazy collections.
>>
>>2841776
I need that fucking shirt.
>>
>>2841776
Is that an original Epic shirt or one of those from Redbubble?
>>
>>2841797
Im trying to get all the classic Capcom Disney games. The only expensive one I need left is Chip N Dale RR 2.
>>
>>2841776
Not a huge fan but I do like the games.
I just played the christmas levels.
>>
File: larryCollection.jpg (30 KB, 290x514) Image search: [Google]
larryCollection.jpg
30 KB, 290x514
Love Jazz - I hung on tight to the CD version of the first game with the extra episodes.

Have you downloaded the soundtrack? I'm actually trying to find a high quality rip of Robert A. Allen's Extreme Pinball if you know where to look...

>>2841797
Yep, Leisure Suit Larry. Pic is just one small piece of the set.
>>
>>2845009
>I'm actually trying to find a high quality rip of Robert A. Allen's Extreme Pinball if you know where to look...

You can play PSM files in openMPT, or Winamp with the XMP plugin.
>>
File: mpt-settings.png (34 KB, 874x569) Image search: [Google]
mpt-settings.png
34 KB, 874x569
>>2845327
See pic for best quality settings.

btw I just noticed, Extreme Pinball uses dynamic music (with non-contiguous pattern order) so you can't really play these in a linear fashion.
>>
>>2844007
Bump for more pictures.
Am I supposed to take your word on that?
>>
i fucking love the music in these games
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.