[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna play Updated My Journal: The Game, which I tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 3-Morte.jpg (380 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3-Morte.jpg
380 KB, 640x480
I'm gonna play Updated My Journal: The Game, which I tried to play some time ago but had to stop playing because reasons, and I'm wondering what should I install. The hi-res mod is a given I guess. What else?
>>
>>2841452
>The hi-res mod is a given
Is it?

Everyone should own a secondary monitor that's a CRT so you can enjoy retro PC games at their native resolution
>>
>>2841452
>The hi-res mod is a given
I don't think so, cutter. You must be barmy wanting to play all zoomed out like that. Rattle yer brain box a bit, ay?
>>
>>2843374
Aye an' I 'spose he'll be wantin' some jink fer his trouble an' all. Ye'll not be the first sod t' wigwag his way through the upper planes w' a 640x480 resolution now will ye'?
>>
God this game was so boring.

Talking: The Videogame

Ever hear of show don't tell? Apparently this game has never of SHOW.

Fuck this game, I've read Moby Dick and it was less of a bore than this.
>>
>>2843536
pleb.
>>
>>2841452
What is it all about?
>>
>>2843536
>I've read Moby Dick and it was less of a bore than this.

I don't know if it's you bringing this up again or someone else parroting for comedy, but it's great either way.
>>
>>2843973
It's not the same person. And I never actually called Moby Dick boring, I just said it was worse than FFVII.
>>
>>2844045
Huh. Looks like your idiocy is turning into a meme then. Pretty great.
>>
Does the hi-rez mod let you resample? Because it's not like the hi-rez mod is replacing the hundreds of megs of art with higher res versions. It was absolutely meant to be played at a small range of resolutions. If you go too big you won't be able to see shit, or you will see too much of the map.
>>
>>2843878
Nah I just don't like shit games.

>>2843973
>>2844052
Bring what up again?

If what I said has been said before then maybe it's a more common opinion than you think? Seriously I tried playing it and it just felt like a chore. But I've tried Baulder's Gate and Neverwinter Knights 2... I just don't respond to these games.
>>
Best WRPG. Meme shitters' opinions that can't be bothered to read more than a few lines of text should be wholly discarded.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.