[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that have significant differences on harder difficulty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 300x206
Games that have significant differences on harder difficulty levels. Different objectives, enemy patterns, endings, etc.

GoldenEye is much more interesting on harder difficulties with the different objectives it gives you.
>>
Perfect Dark, obviously.
>>
File: 1439000090763.jpg (94 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1439000090763.jpg
94 KB, 519x533
>>2835705
Why is his mouth so wide on that cover?
>>
>>2836082
Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
File: 1442937599551.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1442937599551.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>2836085
>>
>>2836082
Fuck off, ever since the other thread I can't stop seeing that.
>>
>>2836118
welcome to the internet you 17 year old shitbreed
>>
File: pierce.png (309 KB, 458x503) Image search: [Google]
pierce.png
309 KB, 458x503
>>2836082
thats pierce brosnan. he's a famous actor who sadly has a genetic disfigurement on his face. I applaud hollywood to cast him despite his facial impairment.
>>
>>2836118
>Fuck off, ever since the other thread I can't stop seeing that.
What, you talking about years ago or what?

A lot of shoot 'em ups change among the difficulties. Either enemies get a bit more health thus you cannot dispatch them fast enough thus more enemies appear on screen and you have to deal with more bullets coming onto the screen, enemies becoming more aggressive with shooting, slightly altered shot patterns with how they fire them or how many bullets they shoot.
>>
>>2836283
Totally missing the point pal. Tougher enemies is a staple of harder difficulty.

Wish I could think of some games like goldeneye where objectives were different. The only thing that comes to mind is Turtles arcade with the abscene enemy count in 4 player.
Chaos.
>>
Thief. They admitted getting the idea from Goldeneye though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.