[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Da fuck game is this? Came across the image in a game programming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 111.png (376 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
111.png
376 KB, 640x480
Da fuck game is this? Came across the image in a game programming article, no luck with reverse image search.
>>
>>2826203
The Adventures of Lomax
>>
Adventures of Lomax, a Lemmings spin-off from the developers of Pugsly and Flink. Came out on the PlayStation.
>>
>>2826205
>>2826206
Thanks, I thought that little mofo looked kinda like a Lemming.
>>
File: Kaz_smile.gif (1 MB, 350x270) Image search: [Google]
Kaz_smile.gif
1 MB, 350x270
>mfw I still have the original for PS1
>>
>>2826214

It probably is. The familiar "Let's go!" is heard when a level starts.
>>
He was definitely based off Lemmings. Lomax was the hero of the lemmings, and every time you defeat an enemy a lemming would appear shouting "Yippee!" and float away with an umbrella.

Not to mention his abilities were mostly based on actions of the lemmings.

That flame hat though. Fuck me.
>>
>>2826249
>bragging about uncommon games
>>
>>2826913
>being this jelly
>>
>>2826430
It's actually the sequel to Flink, but I guess the Psygnosis guys decided to cash in on their previous hit so they made a Lemming the main character.
>>
>>2827891
Not heard of that. Any good?
>>
>>2828009
Play the Sega CD version. It's hard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.