[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best TMNT games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 960x640
What are the best TMNT games?
>>
The Manhattan Project and Turtles in Time are my favorites.
>>
the ones by konami
>>
File: 60453_front.jpg (112 KB, 570x805) Image search: [Google]
60453_front.jpg
112 KB, 570x805
>>
Does Pat have ADD? Why does his mouth always twitch? Why does he seem so aggressive whenever his guests/co-stars don't show shit to the camera?
>>
File: 1439217880276.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1439217880276.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>2825927
Please don't tell me people actually emulate their games like that.
>>
>>2825927

TMNT 2: The Arcade Game on NES

It added and elongated levels from the arcade version to add extra challenge. The game was hard as shit to beat, but I finally did it 8 months ago after wasted years as a wee lad trying and failing to beat Krang and not even making it to Shredder
>>
>>2826118
Funny you mention that, that friend does that. My friend is super smart and works at the US Embassy in South Korea. But we he starts to talk and I mean like deep, meaning talks where he is trying to explain something, he adjusts his jaw just like Pat does. I can only assume he's a nervous twitch.
>>
Is Pat gay? I bet he's a power bottom
>>
>>2825927
Dem filters
>>
Turtles in Time on the SNES/Arcade. I would go to a friend's house every Friday evening and play with him on his SNES. The three games we would play were Turtles in Time, Animaniacs and Megaman X.
>>
the original UK version on C64
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irFsUCWiTnI

crummy graphics and music aside, it was a very enjoyable and functional game. still is in fact. the US version had this fucked up coding where iirc you had to hold down the fire button THEN press up to jump, and it made the game unplayable
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.