[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who had the overall better collection of fightan? Who had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
So who had the overall better collection of fightan?

Who had the best girls?
>>
>>2825419
Between SF and KoF?

Well, better fightan is a matter of preference, really, as is better girls, but at least SF's girls actually look like actual women instead of transvestites and lolis, no offense if that's what you're into.
>>
KOF easily.

In terms of designs and just overall better female fighters. Mature and Vice were fun as fuck to play as.
>>
>>2825427
I can't name an interesting SF female /vr/ related other than Chun-Li and Karen.

Cammy was kinda boring, Sakura was another clone, Rose was boring.
>>
>>2825428
My nigga.

I used to be super into the VS series when I was younger and flashiness caught my eye, but overall now I prefer the simplicity and elegance of design in KoF.
>>
>>2825435
Sakura wasn't a clone in MvC2
>>
>>2825435
I can't name an interesting KoF female aside from Ash Crimson.
>>
Kof 98 and 2002 are the only great KOF games, but they may be better than any Street Fighter game.

Also, KOF has much better women, I dont know what you people are smoking.
Mature, Vice, Shermie, Whip, Blue Mary, Chizuru, Mai, King, Leona.
Street Fighter has 2 female characters who are KOF rip offs, Sakura (of Yuri) and C Viper.

BTW, I love Super 2 Turbo, Alpha 2, and Ultra SF4.
>>
KoF could be great if SNK wasn't Jew enough to remove characters from the new games only to make you buy older versions that still had them.
>>
>>2825480
Just buy 2002 or whatever because it has the biggest roster ya dingus.
>>
>>2825480
kof sequels was just a clever way to justify having yearly revisions without seeming like a big jew
>>
>>2825480
You sound like a whiney little bitch.
>>
File: kof94teamusa.png (120 KB, 620x210) Image search: [Google]
kof94teamusa.png
120 KB, 620x210
>>2825481
no USA SPORTS team
>>
>>2825468
I thought 99 was great
>>2825480
Just play 98 or 2002 on fightcade
>>
>>2825494
> laggy online against high ping beaners
I think I'll pass.
>>
File: john crawley.jpg (66 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
john crawley.jpg
66 KB, 600x800
>>2825426
NIGGER SMASH
>>
Why KOF? The SNK equivalent of SF has always been Fatal Fury. Real Bout was their answer to Alpha, Garou was their answer to 3.
>>
>>2825568
Why do people hate fatal fury 3 again? Or is that just a meme?
>>
>>2825427
Between SF and KoF?
KoF to me, because Mai
Never liked the muscled style of SF girls
>>
fatal fury > sf > kof
>>
>>2825419
>>
>>2825419
Well, considering that almost everything Capcom ever made had the EXACT same gameplay for a very long time, and SNK actually tweaked things from one game in a single series to the next, I'd argue that SNK had the better fighting games overall.

Capcom has the edge in being more visible, marketable and being more accessible though.

As for who has the best grills: Well you'd have to be retarded to now already know the answer to this. SNK, hands down.

Capcom has Felecia and Cammy, but all their other girls are boring and just kinda shitty in general. Not to mention all the pedo bait...
>>
File: beer.jpg (527 KB, 800x945) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
527 KB, 800x945
>>2825419
>Who had the best girls?

SNK and by such a huge margin it's not even funny
>>
>>2825873

so much this

also FFS/RBS>Garou MOTW
>>
File: nakoruru-ngbc.jpg (455 KB, 850x1024) Image search: [Google]
nakoruru-ngbc.jpg
455 KB, 850x1024
best girl
>>
>>2825419
SF is better than KOF.

SNK is better than Capcom.

SNK had the better girls overall, obviously. I don't see how there could even be any question about this.
>>
File: CapcomVSSNKgirls.jpg (150 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
CapcomVSSNKgirls.jpg
150 KB, 500x583
>>2825419
Capcom had better fighters for me, I enjoy my Vampire Saviour and JoJo more than the average KoF.

For main series, KoF is better than SF, but not by such a great margin really.

Girls were mostly better on the KoF side, but both Shinkiro and Falcoon can choke on a trillion dicks compared to Kinu Sensei.

We need another Capcom vs SNK.
>>
File: huitzil-ds1walk.gif (54 KB, 124x114) Image search: [Google]
huitzil-ds1walk.gif
54 KB, 124x114
Darkstalkers a best
>>
File: 23.jpg (754 KB, 1260x2516) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
754 KB, 1260x2516
>>2825428
This. No question. KoF has way more interesting and stylish characters and the games themselves are better. Both are rock solid design wise, but team battles are much more interesting in the long run than single best of 3.
>>
File: 1419670221499.jpg (24 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
1419670221499.jpg
24 KB, 250x223
>>2825936
agreed

best characters
>>
I like both but i like SNK in terms of character development and story (orochi saga best one) but In terms of gameplay probably capcom. Iori, Terry and Geese are much more interesting than Ryu, Sagat and Blanka. But 3rd strike is an exception to that. Tbh desu KOF 98, 00, 02 UM, and XIII are the only ones you need to play and SSF2T, SFA2, and 3rd strike
>>
Definitely enjoying King of Fighters more.

Also fightan girls are best girls so it doesn't matter
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.