[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you were stuck playing as Lisa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
>yfw you were stuck playing as Lisa
>>
Is it any worse than playing as Princess Peach in SMB2?
>>
>>2825049
Lisa is cute and doesn't wear any pantsu.
>>
>>2825052
Her reach is worse or equal to Homer's and Homer uses his fists.

But as least with Homer, you're playing as Homer.
>>
>>2825049
Lisa is the best character in this lame game, why should i complain?
>>
File: xmen-select-11[1].png (219 KB, 670x251) Image search: [Google]
xmen-select-11[1].png
219 KB, 670x251
>>2825049
Most the kids I knew resented Marge the most but we didn't really consider character tiers at that age.

Still, getting stuck as Dazzler in a group of six was even more terrible, I'd say.
>>
File: cartoonsxmenprydeg08.jpg (76 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cartoonsxmenprydeg08.jpg
76 KB, 320x240
>>2825112
Dazzler was a awesome X-Man in the day. And she was a hot box of rocks in the very very very short lived cartoon the game was based on.
>>
>>2825049
>yfw you were stuck playing The Simpsons instead of Ninja Turtles
>>
>>2825158
>Dazzler was a awesome X-Man in the day
Dazzler was already outdated in the first comic she showed up in.
>>
>>2825094
>implying you don't dive kick 100% of the time in Konami beat-em-ups to avoid taking damage

Also the Lisa/Bart teamup has great horizontal range and is the easiest to control.
>>
>>2825158
>very very very short lived cartoon
I believe the term you're looking for is "failed pilot"
>>
>>2825049
Was Gauntlet taken?
>>
I like using Lisa tho. That jump-rope is very satisfying to whip around.
>>
>>2825105
homer is nigga
>>
>>2825346
I was trying to be kind, I got the VHS as a kid and watched the shit out of it.

Fucking Australian Logan.
>>
File: Turtles_in_Time.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Turtles_in_Time.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
>>2825049
Each each character has their strengths and weaknesses. Similar to the Ninja Turtles Arcade games, Marge (Don) is the slowest, but has the most effective weapon in terms of long distance, Bart (Mike) great for doing air attacks and provides a decent ranged weapon, Homer (Leo) uses his bare fists which are powerful, but also makes him vulnerable at the same time, best character to used for team combo attacks, and Lisa (Raphael) is the fastest character and can jump the farthest/highest, and her weapon is the weakest of the four characters, best used with Bart for a team combo attack.
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>2826085
>that filter
>>
>>2826103
lel, knew you would notice
>>
File: lisa.png (6 KB, 288x224) Image search: [Google]
lisa.png
6 KB, 288x224
EMBRACE NOTHINGNESS.
>>
>>2826139
2deep
>>
File: homer.jpg (56 KB, 505x388) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
56 KB, 505x388
>>2825049
>tfw Bart was so popular that the controls are broken at my local burger joint
>tfw they never fixed it
>tfw I saw a mother yelling at her little daughter because she wasn't playing it right even though she was using Bart and Bart was literally broken and unplayable
>>
>>2825052
>Princess Peach

You mean Princess Toadstool.
>>
>>2825052
>is picking a certain character in a single player game worse than being stuck with a certain character in a 4 player game
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.