[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wild 9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 640x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 640x648
So, me and some nigger were talking about retro video games. A flashback hits me and I remember this kickass game. Anyone ever played it? Looking back now it's seems a little obscure since it seems no one has heard of it.
>>
>>2824213
Nope, no one else played that game. No one at all. It was just you.
>>
File: image.png (383 KB, 680x875) Image search: [Google]
image.png
383 KB, 680x875
>>2824221
>>
>>2824229
serves you right, nigger

also

>pal
>>
Had a nice soundtrack.
>>
File: 1409990810325.gif (3 MB, 424x239) Image search: [Google]
1409990810325.gif
3 MB, 424x239
>RetroSpermtrum
>me and some nigger
Please go back to whichever forum or whatever you're from
>>
that game was oddly sadistic

>those horrible screams the enemies made when you murdered them in creative ways
>>
File: Wild-9.jpg (282 KB, 900x1202) Image search: [Google]
Wild-9.jpg
282 KB, 900x1202
>>2824312
>oddly

The entire marketing campaign for that game was about torturing your enemies.
>>
>>2824213
only PSmag demo
>>
>>2824258
>>n*gger
>Fuck off.

>waaaaaaaaah mommy he said the bad word on the internet

yeah fuck off yourself yeah bleeding cunt
>>
>>2824331
Fucking 90's marketing. I don't even know what to say about this ad.
>>
File: Gundam Battle Assault.jpg (558 KB, 750x1006) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Battle Assault.jpg
558 KB, 750x1006
>>2824346
At least that's somewhat related to what the game was going for even if it's a lot more gruesome than the game itself. I'd say this ad is mid to late 90s gross out marketing at its worse.
>>
>>2824349
You want to know pain? When I got Kingdom Hearts, my PS2 controller was knacked as the analog stick had broke. I had to take it off and use the small bit that the analog stick was connected to. I completed that game, Sephiroth and all, with that handicap.

I still have a subtle scar from the blister that was regularly torn and broken because god damn I loved that game.
>>
>>2824373
>not retro
>what is super glue
>>
>>2824595
>super gluing your hand to a controller
>>
>>2824346
ill take it over todays which i dont think ever shows gameplay. Just make a short movie trailer about it and pay off IGN then wait.
>>
>>2825474
Reviewers were always paid off and at least with those short movie trailers it shows something from the game even if it's just what the art style or general theme is like as opposed to some nasty ass completely unrelated image that's only trying to shock you.
>>
>>2824349
>the hand of a chronic masturbator
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.