[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people even still do BST?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1399384852404.png (27 KB, 512x966) Image search: [Google]
1399384852404.png
27 KB, 512x966
Why these aren't as successful as they used to be.

why they sage as quick then before?

Cmon guys i mean how many of the sells were scams to begin with?
>>
>>2816873
they dropped off when people wanted harder to find games and only had garbage in return
>>
>>2816880
But what about the guy who was selling his collection that had megaman 7 and a few repros.?
>>
I offered up Zelda:Alttp and Super Metroid for well under what ebay asks. No takers.
>>
>>2816932
Welp, try again
>>
>>2816932
I've been meaning to ask about those. Are you still willing to sell them?
>>
>>2816941
Sure, but I can't really do much about it tonight. Tomorrow I can post some photos.
>>
Bumping for saving
>>
>>2816873
In a few days I'll post pics of my nomad for sale, and even a video if you guys would like, I've gotta go get surgery this week though
>>
>>2816932
I'll be keeping an eye on you.
>>
>>2816918
Good prices but man those games were fucking filthy when I got them.
>>
File: Zelda and Metroid.jpg (3 MB, 2044x2309) Image search: [Google]
Zelda and Metroid.jpg
3 MB, 2044x2309
>>2816932
Me again, I was hoping to get this up yesterday, but I got busy. Here's a repost of the info I posted in the last thread.

I've got two SNES games for sale. Zelda and Metroid. The Zelda cart is the Player's Choice Million Seller version, with the gold logo. It still has the original battery, which amazingly still works and holds a save. Label is original and in Near Mint condition, with no scratches or dings, only some minor dirt/fingerprints visible. The cart plastic has a small gouge on a side edge, roughly 1mm in size. The Super Metroid cart also has original battery which still works, but the front half of the cart is an obvious donor, and the label is a shiny reprint which contains minor scarring and the label has/is peeling up at the top of the cart.

As for prices, I'm rolling back prices to 2012. If you didn't take advantage of prices then, now's your chance. Zelda's currently going for $30, I'll gladly take $20 plus shipping. Super Metroid is currently going for $50 fucking dollarydoos, I'll let it go for $30 plus shipping. We will be using paypal SALE, not gift, and getting tracking on the package. Getting both games will obviously save you some dosh on shipping.

I'm also interested in trading for hardware, like a working Genesis or NES.

Pic is both games, inside and out. The pic doesn't really show the shiny-ness of the Super Metroid label, but trust me, it's an obvious repro label. If anyone is interested, just post your email and I'll send you a message.
>>
>>2819664

Damn shame I'm so anal about labels
>>
>>2819796
Funny thing is I bought Metroid from Funcoland way back in the day, so either someone made a repro label and put it on some donor cart case front, or Funcoland did it themselves.

Either way, it's had that small flap coming up ever since I got it. I've been expecting the entire label to peel off ever since, but it still hasn't happened. I notice in the lower left pic you can spot the shiny-ness of the label on the top. What the pic doesn't seem to show is the Nintendo Seal of Quality looks a bit fuzzy. Zelda has a flawless label though.
>>
>>2819804

Personally I'd rather a damaged original label than a repro, just preference I guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if Funcoland did do repro labels. I remember hearing about how they had "high end printers" or something like that back in the day
>>
Anyone selling Super Famicom or *cheap* SNES enhancement chip games in US?
>>
>>2819664
Woo, nice prices
>>
>>2816873

I can't speak for anyone else, but if we're being completely honest I've been thinking about selling a few things, mainly a GDEMU with a 32GB SD card, but I'm pretty paranoid about making a deal with someone from 4chan.
>>
>>2820083
I want your gdemu. How much?

I've done tons if deals here. Just got a starfox 2 repro from a cool anon.

I'm not sure if there's any new archive site, but if so you can check me out.

itsthatguyonvr at gmail.
I have an svideo modded TG-16, svideo modded genesis and random games and controllers for various systems if you're interested in trades.
>>
>>2819664
why are you showing the PCB boards ?! are people really making bootleg snes games has it become as retarded as Neogeo collecting ?!
>>
>>2820179

People have been doing that for years.
>>
>>2820179
I just figured I'd show people the PCB's are in good shape and not waterlogged or some other BS. Best to show people exactly what they are getting. I doubt anyone would bother making a repro of a $30 dollar game, but $50 is a possibility. I would do the same if I was selling a console, to show people it won't be full of cockroaches or some other crap.

>>2820083
I've sold Earthbound and Super Mario RPG to some English /vr/igga, deal went smoothly and games arrived safely. Make sure to use SALE/Purchase and not GIFT/Personal paypal, and make sure to get tracking on the package. It's all in the OP image really.
>>
Looking for a copy of lolo 3 even if it's beaten, México buyer.

Mail is [email protected]
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.