[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found a CD with pic related while cleaning my room i remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: DRAGONBALLX.jpg (230 KB, 1136x684) Image search: [Google]
DRAGONBALLX.jpg
230 KB, 1136x684
Just found a CD with pic related while cleaning my room

i remember playing the shit out of it when i was a kid, but i just cant make it run

and i can't find anything on internet about it

help me /vr/
>>
Virtualbox
>>
You should dump it somewhere, Ive never seen it before
>>
>>2815843

will do, just give me some minutes
>>
>>2815794
What's it about? I remember trying to run that one Dragon Ball Z Doom mod was my very first experience with a computer. I wasn't able to and then forgot about it, kinda wanting to try again now.
>>
>>2815872

Its a 1v1 or 2V2 DBZ game, you could fight on ground or in airs, it has tons of chars and transformations, shit was so cash
>>
dosbox

virtualbox

or WINE under linux

put the iso on mega and I'll tell you what works
>>
>>2815794
Elecbyte, so it's a mugen game
>>
>>2815913
DOSBox is the most likely, given those file names.
>>
im uploading it right now
>>
>>2815996

here

http://expirebox.com/download/b187cb21c5c34120f6b17ab76a522b2d.html
>>
DBZ1/DBZ.exe gives me

"Load error - no DPMI - get csdpmi*b.zip" when I try to run it in DOSBOX on linux. I got to take a shit then I might try it with my win95 virtualbox
>>
>>2816064

update, it appears that's a problem with running dosbox on non-windows platforms

I found a copy of dpmi.zip on the internet and extracted the files to the DBZ1 directory. Now the program passes it's basic loading checks but just opens to a blank screen.
>>
>>2816000
Please create an ISO of it, maybe it has audio or other data tracks which can't be seen on that main track which Windows shows.
Use imgburn or isobuster..
>>
>>2816135
also:
http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title=Setting_Up
>>
>>2816135

ok, creating.
>>
>>2816204

im having problems uploadin the file, i have to go to college right now, in some hours i will be back
>>
You all realize this is some sort of bootleg/fangame right? It's probably shit and not worth all the trouble.
>>
>>2816230
But, nostalgia. I have fangames I'd peek at just to remind myself what they were like.
>>
>>2816230
Especially those are nowadays very hard to find and are worth to be preserved and explored.
>>
>>2816248
lel, you want to preserve mugen games?

Anyway, it's an old korean mugen with snes sprites
EB 드래곤볼 제트 2
>>
>>2816230
shhh it could have secret bulma hentai on it
>>
Ok im here guys, here's the ISO

https://mega.nz/#!7UICkLwK
>>
>>2816931
Nice, but the complete link is needed. :(
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.