[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has no one made a custom Chrono Trigger yet, like they did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Chrono_Trigger_Artwork1.jpg (118 KB, 700x640) Image search: [Google]
Chrono_Trigger_Artwork1.jpg
118 KB, 700x640
Why has no one made a custom Chrono Trigger yet, like they did Metroid ReDesign. They could create a whole new epic story and wed all love it.
>>
>>2815101
People did.

It was called Crimson Echoes or Flame of Eternity or some shit.

Its trash. Like bottom of the barrel garbage.
>>
>>2815110

yeah, like this guy said. Flames of Eternity repro carts actually sell for quite a bit on eBay to retards who don't know any better.
>>
>>2815110
why is it bad? did you actually play it, if it's got the same gameplay, battles, characters aint no way its bad
>>
>>2815136
They have the same gameplay that a mario clone in a 200-in-1 cart would have.
>>
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/362/

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2195/
>>
because fuck you and fuck your fanfic
>>
File: classy writing.jpg (202 KB, 1235x868) Image search: [Google]
classy writing.jpg
202 KB, 1235x868
They did. It's awful.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-10-07-15h32m40s244.png (951 KB, 1920x820) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-07-15h32m40s244.png
951 KB, 1920x820
>>2815346

sweet christ...
>>
>>2815346
>>2815372
I remember people chewed me out for saying this shit was garbage when it first came out.

There is so much wrong wtih this SINGLE fucking screen shot:
>Crono talking
>Back to the Future (tm)
>Le cake reference
>Magus and Schala around after the events of CT
>>
>>2815378

>crono talking

I didnt even see that...

memes can be funny, but this is just awful.
it's like they don't understand context, or they dont realize shut up and jam gaiden is intentionally bad and just cranked it up to 11
>>
>>2815378
Can anything from a story with time travel as a central plot device be said to be before or after /any/ particular event? How do you know it's not a different time line à la Chrono Cross or all the fucktarded shit Nintendo tried to retcon into the Zelda series?

Maybe in this timeline, Crono isn't a silent faggot.
>>
>>2815378
Chrono Cross established that Crono can talk. He chews Serge out for existing and undoing his work in one of the alternate dimensions that now technically never existed.
>>
The hack was great. It's a faithful sequel.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.