[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP windows 98
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: humor.windows98-tombstone.png (100 KB, 357x408) Image search: [Google]
humor.windows98-tombstone.png
100 KB, 357x408
the years went by, but the tears just wouldn't dry.
who else is still sad because of this
>>
Why are you remaking this thread?
This exact same fucking thread, same wording, same image, same everything. Stop, just stop. It went to shit last time because its a shit OP, its going to go to shit again because its still a shit OP.

Why do we not have any mods. Damnit Hirohito, give us some real fucking janitors and a dedicated mod, please.
>>
>>2809907
wut
>>
>>2809907

>Why do we not have any mods. Damnit Hirohito, give us some real fucking janitors and a dedicated mod, please.

When your user-data becomes useful, of course he will.
>>
>>2809913
check the archive, there's an exact duplicate of this thread from a week or two ago.
>>
>>2809915
link?
>>
>>2809942
No need for a link. I'll back him up.
People told OP to fuck off to /g/ where they like to jerk off to old meme OS's
>>
>>2809907
/vr/ is pretty much dead now with all the trolls, spam and low effort threads. Once upon a time the majority of people were helpful instead of hostile and it was actually an okay board.

RIP in pieces /vr/. :'(
>>
I don't feel bad about old computer stuff because new computer stuff is just better and by large margins at that. With consoles there's the excuse of hardware being bound to games and, in some cases, games even being bound to weird/unique hardware. If it was all backwards and forwards compatible it would be hard to be nostalgic about old consoles.

Of course this isn't strictly true 100% of the time and applies more to hardware than software, which goes up and down all the time.
>>
>>2809957
You complain about the problem and in the process only further the problem instead of doing something about it. Improve your own posts before doing nothing but complaining about other's posts.

As for me on Windows 98, I'm okay with it. I'm still figuring out how you install DOS games in it though. I might just go and install DOS on a separate partition instead, though that brings up the no-doubt messy process of multiple partitions on a Win9x machine.
>>
>>2809894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e9cEvWEmkM
>>
>>2810048
You complain about the problem and in the process only further the problem instead of doing something about it.
There are two threads on the board right now with OP's I've never seen before, or never seen as high of quality OP's before, and both of them are being trolled or getting no replies. Have you noticed that every thread starts off with like a solid 10-15 posts that are just pure shit and bashing on the OP?

I genuinely think there's some outside source raiding 4chan to ruin the site.
>>
>>2809894
Stupid fuck.
>>
>>2810141
>I genuinely think there's some outside source raiding 4chan to ruin the site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor
>>
>>2810141
I fucking hate /vr/ out of my own volition, I don't need to be part of a conspiracy to shitpost.
>>
>>2809894
Fuck Windows 98, it's the flakiest PC OS ever released. Once I upgraded to 2000, I never looked back.
>>
OP you are an idiot
>>
>>2809907
>Damnit Hirohito, give us some real fucking janitors and a dedicated mod, please.

Be careful what you wish for
-/d/
>>
fucking shit motherfucker
>>
>>2812040
>it's the flakiest PC OS ever released
That title should goto Windows ME, or Vista.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.