[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most autistic game you ever played? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: pce 2013-07-23 13-44-48-96.jpg (119 KB, 1066x753) Image search: [Google]
pce 2013-07-23 13-44-48-96.jpg
119 KB, 1066x753
What's the most autistic game you ever played?
Pic related
>>
I'm guessing you were on the phone and you actually meant to say "artistic".
I vote for Ikaruga, it's the prettiest, hardest shmup (only fags say STG) known to man.
>>
>>2806350
No, autistic.
Jim Power is the definition of autistic.
>>
>>2806362
Why doe? I see no anthropomorphic animals or anime girls.
>>
Mario Party 2

Friend of mine thought he was hot shit at the game, I went over to his house and beat him at damn near every minigame. When we got to the final star tally he literally REEE'd and started crying. Never hung out with him again.

Thanks for reading my blog, make sure to like comment subscribe for more great content!!!
>>
File: gfs_31669_2_2.jpg (19 KB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
gfs_31669_2_2.jpg
19 KB, 320x232
>>2806342
>What's the most autistic game you ever played?
Probably Mug Smashers, a shitty Euro beat-'em-up that ripped off its music and sound effects from Combatribes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbRQMFHQuVU
>>
>>2806368
There's an animu grill right there.
>>
>>2806362

Jim Power was the game I always rented whenever all the good games had already been rented.
It is an ok, as in, 5/10 run and gun game with eye watering "3d" parallax scrolling, and a very high difficulty.
>>
>>2806371
That game looks radical as fuck
>>
File: Puyo Puyo.jpg (87 KB, 642x426) Image search: [Google]
Puyo Puyo.jpg
87 KB, 642x426
From what I know about autism, I guess Puyo Puyo Tsu?
>Main focus is repetitively stacking and organizing simple shapes by colour
>Have to constantly examine screen for patterns and react accordingly
>Gameplay has very simple rules and nothing changes besides how fast blocks drop
>Despite the above, strong focus on competitive mode and actually has a competitive community
>Tons of bright characters with a good amount of animu, large eyes, and easy-to-recognize facial expressions that they cycle through over the process of the game

I mean, I really like the game, but it seems designed for autists.
>>
Never played them but most of the games on CD-I look pretty autistic. Course a lot of those games are practically slideshows, just watching youtube videos on them is practically playing them.
>>
>>2806450
Nah, it can just be pushed to autistic levels, like Minecraft.

They actually tried adding Sun puyos in the sequel, they dropped as rewards for counter attacks, and they gave you huge combo bonuses. It was an attempt to make matches faster and focused on better attacking, instead of whoever building the first 16-hit chain winning the game.

Have you seen some Japanese competition videos of Puyo Puyo Tsuu? They are insane. A player builds up a complete screen sized chain, and while it fires off, the other player has enough time to build their OWN full screen sized combo, and they keep doing that for minutes.
>>
File: Emil.jpg (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Emil.jpg
44 KB, 400x300
>>2806362
>That guy at bottom right

Every time.
>>
>>2806563

holy shit they stole the toxic water balloon dude from robocop for the artwork... awesome.
>>
File: Obama-laughing.jpg (35 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
Obama-laughing.jpg
35 KB, 500x373
>>2806370
>he literally REEE'd
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.