[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you usually pick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: sfa3 choose.png (919 KB, 6144x3584) Image search: [Google]
sfa3 choose.png
919 KB, 6144x3584
Who do you usually pick?
>>
File: Street_Fighter_Zero_Art_Sodom_2.jpg (122 KB, 639x853) Image search: [Google]
Street_Fighter_Zero_Art_Sodom_2.jpg
122 KB, 639x853
the most underrated character ever
>>
Random, I live life on the edge
>>
Karin. I liked everything about her.

>>2801734
I loved him as well. He's the best weeaboo in the history of games.
>>
>>2801727
Dan or Sagat, but the Alphas are my least favorite of all the 2D SF games.
>>
File: art_sodom.jpg (88 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
art_sodom.jpg
88 KB, 600x800
>>2801743
>He's the best weeaboo in the history of games.

amen, he's the original weeaboo
>>
>>2801727
No one, because alpha 3 is unbalanced trash with no competitive value whatsoever
>>
I'm one of those projectile spammer guys.

Every 3rd or 4th attack is projectile from me, especially if I'm playing against an actual person and get this sense that they are better than I am, but I try to be fair.

Ken is my #1 character, especially in SF3.

They don't HAVE to be projectile, but I do better with those than charge-attack characters.

But here are my tops for pic related

Ken
Cody
Akuma
Adon
Chun-Li
Sakura
>>
>>2801767
>STOP LIKING THINGS
>>
>>2801727
x rolento

im a simple guy with simple tastes
>>
>>2801727
Ken or Sakura, they're my favorites to play. I'm no good, though.
>>
>>2801727
Sagat or Akuma
>>
A-ism Ken
I like the flexibility in his supers.
>>
Adon
>>
Maki
>>
>>2801727

what in the world do Japanese people have against mouths anyway

anime ladies gotta have tiny little dot-mouths that are super high above their giant chins... it is truly retarded-looking
>>
V-Gouki
V-Claw
Z-Sakura
V/Z-Ryu

I'd like to learn rolento as well but he's much different than cvs2, which i'm used to his playstyle in.
>>
>>2801767
Some of the best competitive fighters have an extremely unbalanced top tier like cvs2 and 3rd strike. I enjoy the hell out of those and the alpha series despite that. It does suck to get jump cancelled on though.
>>
a rose
x ryu

>>2801907
other than SHOSHOSHSOHSOSHOSHOSH and painting the fence cvs2 is nowhere near as broken as a3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilEgfXSZT34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-UG59Mr3Mk
>>
>>2801727
Shin Bison
>>
>>2801915
That crouch hop infinite juggle thing was a really bad programming oversight, I agree, but every character in the game has that tool so it has nothing to do with tiers.
>>
File: SF3_Remy.gif (12 KB, 316x468) Image search: [Google]
SF3_Remy.gif
12 KB, 316x468
I like Guile too.
>>
>>2801980
That's not guile that's Benimaru after he lost his powers.
>>
>>2801727
Zangief.
>>
>>2801991
Oh yeah, he's the protagonist of the Art of Fighting on the sega genesis
>>
File: chipp-assassin.jpg (125 KB, 490x700) Image search: [Google]
chipp-assassin.jpg
125 KB, 490x700
>>2801746
nope

best weeaboo coming through, dont mind me.
sushi sukiyaki
>>
>>2802038

nothing personnel
>>
File: sf_juli-63.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sf_juli-63.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
I like Juli.
>>
>>2801890
That's anime in a nutshell for you. I have no idea why dinner plate size eyes caught on and is copied in 99% of their cartoons either. The whole style is nothing but stagnation.
>>
>>2801727
in A3?

X-ism Akuma because I'm shit at that game, all I want to do is land a ~60% Raging Demon at the start of the match and laugh my ass off at whatever idiot falls for it.

if I'm actually trying, A-Bison
kind of want to actually pick up A-Dhalsim

>>2801890
>>2802168
big eyes are expressive
small mouths are more attractive than gaping holes
that's the entirety of it
>>
>>2801727
charlie or sodomy
>>
Is this the fightan general? If so, is there any reason to NOT play hyper street fighter 2 instead of the others?
>>
Rose in the first two, in the third one Vega or Chun Li
>>
>>2802273
If you're gonna play Street Fighter 2, you might as well play either the newest version or everyone's favorite version. That means you get to pick between HD or Super Turbo.
>>
>>2801727
Claw all day 'ere day.
>>
>>2801783
>I'm one of those projectile spammer guys.
>Every 3rd or 4th attack is projectile from me, especially if I'm playing against an actual person and get this sense that they are better than I am, but I try to be fair.

I love playing against people like you because once I hop a couple of fireballs I'm in that ass faster than you can say "Space Jam".
>>
>>2801727
Ken or Chun-li
'cause I'm a shitter.
>>
>>2801727
Cammy
So I can see that delicious ass every time she gets thrown to the ground.
>>
>>2801991
Nah it's Polnareff after he stopped using his hair gel.
>>
>>2802273
King of Fighters is at least as good in a technical sense but has far larger rosters and team play which makes for much more interesting matches in the long run.
>>
>>2801727
X-ism ryu
>>
>>2803035
Oh sorry, I should have specified I meant Street Fighter II versions exclusively.
>>
>>2801727
Rainbow mika w/ vism
fite me
>>
>>2803348
Ahh I've got you. I never really liked the speed of Super Turbo personally. It makes reacting to single frames significantly more difficult which always made it feel a little more mashy to me. I got used to regular speed for a long time before turbo came out though so that's probably a factor as well.
>>
>>2803395
Yeah I was wondering because Hyper seems to be pretty much Super Turbo but you can actually choose different variants of characters. And adjust the speed, which I don't think was an option in ST.
>>
>>2803439
I remember it being an option in ST, but that's trying to remember back like 20 years and they all kind of blur together. I was an MK fag back then anyways. SF's never quite been my bag.
>>
>>2801734
How is he underrated if he is the worst character?
>>
RO-LEN-TO

Also Guy's pretty cool too.
>>
>>2804073
i thought he was pretty good in alpha 3?
>>
File: sfz3-sodom.jpg (49 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
sfz3-sodom.jpg
49 KB, 500x520
>>2804073

become more skilled, senpai
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.