[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Levels that made you break controllers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bloody swamp ur mums panties.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bloody swamp ur mums panties.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Levels that made you break controllers.
>>
File: So many fucks.png (9 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
So many fucks.png
9 KB, 320x224
>>
I bit on my controllers
>>
>>2800086
I bit a few cords. There were so many rage-inducing games in the 90's.
>>
File: GMotW_Grant.png (7 KB, 267x348) Image search: [Google]
GMotW_Grant.png
7 KB, 267x348
I know Grant is very merciful and balanced for SNK boss syndrome standards, but at the time it was my first fighting game and I had to yet get good at them, so frustration ensured
>>
>>2800162
that isnt the final boss in MoW doe
>>
>>2800081
Surprised you didn't post the Barrel of Doom.
>>
>>2800169
I beated Kain, yes, but Grant made me break the controller, Kain didn't
>>
>>2800079
I never abused my gaming hardware. Shit was precious, and I knew I couldn't keep playing if my shit was broken. One of my little cousins got pissed that she was losing once during a visit and threw the controller on the ground, so I threw her out.
>>
>>2800178
Kain has absolutely crap moves and very easy to abuse AI. His only trick is that he has a huge damage boost and gets a full TOP lifebar on the last match.

Grant has possibly the best moves in the games, his only weak point is that he can leave himself open if he misses. And maybe he can't put as much pressure as some other characters who can abuse feints, but then again, he doesn't need to.
>>
>>2800341
Who cares, only a total scrub plays the CPU anyway.
>>
>>2800140
Wow I'm glad I'm not the only autistic retard that did this - I got pissed at DKC and Inspector Gadget
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.