[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
burning rangers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: chan.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
chan.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
any of you /vr/s remember this gem?
>>
Yeah I managed to get it cheap last year. I hated it at first but I grew to really like it once it clicked with me.
>>
>>2797869
Of course. Had a lot of fun rescuing the developers and getting emails from others I saved. I remember it being based on a modified NiGHTS engine. Clunky controls but you get used to them easily. Wish it had a sequel.
>>
Giving nightmares like Wes Crave
>>
>>2797885
I'm surprised they even bothered to re-record that for the west so late into the Saturn's life, it's not like many people were going to play it.
>>
>>2797869
Staple saturn game
>>
>>2797869
I wish I could emulate it
>>
>>2797885
opened the thread to post this or

>They will be with you-HUUUUUUUU?
>>
Plays and looks like utter trash, would've been so much better on the Dreamcast.
>>
>>2798714
This, one of jankiest games I've ever played, even with the 3D controller. I get that the saturn had a hard time doing 3D, but they should have put their effort elsewhere than bothering with it.
>>
>>2798714
>>2799040
It's one one of the better looking 3d games of 5th generation.

Damn kids
>>
>>2799041
Radiant Silvergun, Panzer Dragoon and Bulk Slash look way better.
>>
Saying Panzer Dragoon is better looking than Burning Rangers is like saying cake is better than sundaes. They're both damn good.
>>
File: Japanese Dude.jpg (110 KB, 752x908) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Dude.jpg
110 KB, 752x908
I remember this was towards the end of the Saturn's life and it was when Sonic Team were still making gold on a regular basis.

When I was 9 or 10 or whatever I couldn't finish it, but still enjoyed playing it a lot. I replayed it a few years ago, but still couldn't finish it due to that weird spaceship run.

This music is still one of my favourite game tunes ever. It still can pick me up when I'm having a shitty day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDWsZh9qXsQ
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.