[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this may be a weird question but did the PSX Ghost In the Shell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: gits opm.jpg (586 KB, 1103x1532) Image search: [Google]
gits opm.jpg
586 KB, 1103x1532
this may be a weird question but did the PSX Ghost In the Shell game not come with a manual?

I ordered a copy of ebay recently and it looks and plays fine but the seller said it was "like new and complete" but all it has is a little art insert.

thing is the way the art insert looks makes me wonder if that wasn't how it actually came back at time of release
>>
Think you got fucked matey
>>
Try looking at other ebay auctions, a lot of them display case, disc and manual separately.
>>
File: scammed again.png (110 KB, 847x431) Image search: [Google]
scammed again.png
110 KB, 847x431
>>2795595
>>
>>2795610

I did that its a bit hard to tell from just the front
>>
File: GitS_GameFan_poster.jpg (174 KB, 801x1149) Image search: [Google]
GitS_GameFan_poster.jpg
174 KB, 801x1149
post picture of said little art insert? I'm curious.

It does have a manual.
>>
>>2795709

actually i just noticed a bit of white on the side of it right now when I took it out. It looks like the cover of the manual came off. So yeah, I think I got diddled.

That sucks. The game works perfect and I didn't spend a lot but I don't like being lied too
>>
>>2795721
You bought it off ebay, numbnuts. You have buyer protection.

Get a FULL or Partial refund.
>>
>>2795726

well duh. Of course Im gonna say SOMETHING about it but I thought Id do a bit of research first in case it turns out I was the retard.
>>
>>2795595
Bro you should learn to read sometime. The seller said it's LIKE new and complete. Not that it IS new and complete baka....
>>
>>2795991
Can they get away with that intentionally misleading wording? Is that a thing that is done?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0UBycyZb6w

A little something to cheer OP up
>>
>>2795991
I know you think you're being clever, but you aren't. Like New is a specific status. Complete is a specific status. even if the "like" applied to complete as well as some kind of modifier "like complete" is not a term.
If they use the word complete without saying "is not" and then don't provide a manual, that's a lie.
>>
>>2796616
I think what he was doing was making a "joke" you do know what those are right?
>>
>>2796594
I'll be in my bunk...
>>
>>2796751
I got this game when I was a lil kid
>>
>>2796620
Unfunny retarded aspie statements?
>>
>>2797310
On the contrary, inability to identify humor is what constitutes asperger behavior.
>>
>>2796528
You never heard of those guys who got away with selling a photo of expensive electronics on ebay?
>>
>>2797313
BINGO.
>>
>>2797313
It's not humor if you're the only one who thinks it's funny.
>>
File: M-66.2.jpg (58 KB, 653x805) Image search: [Google]
M-66.2.jpg
58 KB, 653x805
how come she didnt get a game guys?
>>
>>2798372
Can you either admit you fucked up or just leave my thread? I didn't make it just to have some stupid autist shit it up.
>>
>>2795595
Motoko makes me Kusanagi in my pants.
>>
>>2800507
I'm not even that guy. You're just that much of an ass. If you really cared about the integrity of this thread, you'd just shut up instead of inviting more responses you don't like. "Don't feed the trolls" and all that. You should try it sometime.
>>
>>2800582
>autism boy literally cannot stop shitting up threads: news at 11
>>
>>2800507
>Can you either admit you fucked up or just leave my thread?

But Im the guy who made the thread. Why would you lie? For attention?

Anyways I ended up contacting the seller directly and he was very friendly and apologetic and I got a partial refund.

I always like to contact the people first and give them a chance. Im happy for buyer protection but ebay can be a touch extreme sometimes too in that regard.
>>
File: 20151118_201215.jpg (788 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151118_201215.jpg
788 KB, 2048x1152
Sorry OP you got bamboozled
>>
>>2802762

it's cool. I got some of my money back and it wasn't all that expensive to start with.
>>
>>2795595
it's a nice short game OP, enjoy!
(it's the only PSX one I have emulated when I needed my gits fix after reading and watching everything else...)
>>
>>2795595
If it's make you happy you can write "bazzinga" and I won't laugh at you.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.