[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about buying the neo geo x gold with an extra arcade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1packshot2-672x360.jpg (26 KB, 672x360) Image search: [Google]
1packshot2-672x360.jpg
26 KB, 672x360
Thinking about buying the neo geo x gold with an extra arcade stick and mega pack vol. 1.
I'm already aware of the build quality, playback issues, and that tommo may not be able to release anymore games or software updates,
Am I making a mistake?
>>
>>2794391
Why bother asking if you know it's shit?
>>
>>2794394

Seems like a cry for help
>>
>>2794531
DON'T DO IT OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lObgLdtXYpU
>>
>>2794391
afaik 2 player doesn't even work on that thing.

If you can get one cheap go for it. Guys like Ashens are way too harsh on it. Obviously it was going to be emulated so I don't know why he gets his panties in a bunch over it.

Its not terrible for what it is.

Was it over priced? Yes.
Is it decent enough to play some arcade games every now and then? Yes.
>>
>>2794391
WHY!!!!?!?!??!!!?!!!111
>>
you could emulate it yourself or buy the real thing with a bootleg ??? in 1 cart
>>
>>2794563
>Is it decent enough to play some arcade games every now and then? Yes.
so is a PSP
>>
>>2794391
You definitely should do it.
As a bonus, you should play fighting games in single player mode ONLY, against the cpu. Since fighters are the only genre that came out on the Neo Shit. Oh you don't like fighters? Fucking retard.
>>
>>2794391
>Am I making a mistake?
No, totally worth paying for a portable pirated copy of finalburnalpha. You should also buy a Retron5 and Retrofreak too. That way you'll be the coolest kid on /vr/.
>>
>>2794391

It woud only be worth it if they managed to miniaturize a real Neo Geo into that thing but it's fucking emulated. That "docking" station is a bad joke. You get better emulation on your device of choice like even a PSP. The controller on the handheld is lovely though. SO you gotta ask yourself: Is a nice microswitched stick controller worth all the issues?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.