[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ps1 emulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (751 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
751 KB, 3264x2448
Hey /vr/ I need help I have a psp with cfw 5.00 and I want to play playstation games but can't get it too work please help
>>
ps1 iso to eboot?
>>
PSX2PSP
Follow the instructions.
Also upgrade that fucking cfw.

Alternatively, if you're lazy as fuck, google for "psx converted eboot".
>>
emu paradise has all the psx games already converted to eboot files... just keep each eboot in a separate folder with your psp/game folder and you're set.
>>
>>2794420

*with = within
>>
Also its important where you put it

>root/psp/game/gamefolder(usually its ID)/eboot.pbp

So your psp can recognize it.
>>
It keeps saying corrupted data
>>
>>2794226
Update your fucking CFW
>>
>>2794420
>emu paradise has all the psx games already converted to eboot files
I've downloaded Valkyrie Profile from there, it doesn't work. Though, it seems it's a common problem.
>>
>>2794654
Stick your dick on the umd drive, it'll work, trust me, I've done it.
>>
Update to 6.61 and download popsolader v4i
>>
>>2794226
just check the name&version of your cfw (google how to find it) and search for popsloader for that version. you must place that pops in your plugins folder, activate it and then place some psx converted to psp game in your PSP/GAME folder,

the first time you try to play each game, a menu pops up so you can select which psp FW is emulating to play the game (because PSP can play PSX games natively, but the compatibility and functions change with each FW), the second time you play it, if you want to change the version hold R trigger while launching the game so the menu pops up.

You have to check with each version (selecting from the menu) until you use one that is fully compatible. The latest ones have more functions (change buttons configuration, screen smoothness, display size, etc.), so start checking from the last one until you find one that works fine
>>
get a PS3
remote play

that's what I do
I get to play all the games I already own legitimately
>>
>>2794698

The only PSX game i couldn't get to work on PSP was Rollcage Stage 2... for some reason that game just won't work no matter how you convert it. =/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.