[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are spending a thousand dollars on a little samson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 15
File: stooges4retro.jpg (511 KB, 1536x2560) Image search: [Google]
stooges4retro.jpg
511 KB, 1536x2560
>people are spending a thousand dollars on a little samson cart
>and I'm literally buying xbox and ps2 games for a dollar each
Seriously, has game collecting ever been as cheap?
>>
wheres ur goty morrowind fgt
>>
F
L
A
S
H
C
A
R
T
S
>>
>>2790140
Under E for Elder Scrolls... it's where the glare is in the pic.
>>
Why would you play on XBOX in 2015?
Just get a PC.

XBOX has nothing but multiplats, sure it was good when it came out because it was the only HD console but a PC can do even better nowaday.

The reason XBox games are cheap is because nobody want them, there's no reason to.
>>
>>2790138
i agree ps2 is the best console of all time
>>
>>2790138
Breakdown is amazing, friend Anon.Excellent choice. Shame you lack Crimson Sea, though.
>>
>>2790138
do you really play fps on console?

how do you do it?
>>
>>2790147
it had good exclusives
>>
>>2790141
Flashcarts aren't collecting, you dip.
>>
Lol, collecting retro games cheap in 2015. It's never been a better time to own flash carts.
>>
What are the top 10 XBox games I should get?
>>
>>2790158
KoToR I and II
Star Wars Battlefront I and II
Shenmue II
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Halo 1 and 2
Otogi 1 and 2
Stubbs the Zombie
Oddworld (both of em)
Jade Empire
Ninja Gaiden
Steel Battalion
Voodoo Vince
>>
>>2790158
Dead or Alive Beach Vollyball
=P
>>
File: Xbox exclusives.jpg (582 KB, 1225x1225) Image search: [Google]
Xbox exclusives.jpg
582 KB, 1225x1225
>>2790158
>10

Why not 16?
>>
>>2790138
I agree. My PS2 collection is growing very well, where my collections for retro systems has pretty much stagnated.
>>
This is a non-retro thread but I'm glad I'm not the only one. Fuck, I've been buying SEVENTH gen games for $3 each now that I've discovered the right places to look.
>>
I really REALLY want to be able to talk about 6th gen.
I'm re-building a ps2 collection atm, if you're in the UK go on the CEX website, you can get a fucking shitload of 6th gen bar gamecube for NOTHING
>>
>>2790185
There not really being a lot of interest in them online is why they're so cheap
>>
>>2790181
Still need Fatal Frame 1, 2 and 3 to complete my collection, fuck these games.
Gamecube outside of Nintendo games are pretty cheap as well for the number of games it has.

The problem with SNES/Genesis/NES games is that there are a shitload of games released for these consoles that are absolutely worth getting or "hidden gems", it's not really the price tag to me.
>>
>>2790181
They might as well rename /vr/ /vc/ for video game collectors anyway.
Gamestop has been a bro in this regard, they're really dumping their ps3 and 360 titles hard for cheap right now. I think they even have a 4 for $10 deal going on right now.
>>
>>2790181
I just recently got Skyrim for $2.50. Quite possibly the best value I've ever gotten. Such a great game, too. I'd never played it before, and just finished it a couple days ago. One hundred and thirteen hours of gameplay for that price. I don't think I'll ever get a better value.
>>
Is GameStop the place to go? lol, haven't been inside a GameStop in YEARS.

They still cary OG Xbox and GCN?
>>
>>2790152
No. No it didn't. And you're an asshole for saying that it did.

It had Halo, some girly fighting games, Ninja Gaiden and ports. Other than that, it had shovelware and vaporware.
>>
>>2790194
I recommend the Anthology book on PC, it has all the maps from each Elder Scrolls game and a nice slideshow of artwork from Arena to Skyrim.
It was 20$ on sales at my local store.
>>
File: niggacantbeserrrius.jpg (21 KB, 200x323) Image search: [Google]
niggacantbeserrrius.jpg
21 KB, 200x323
>>2790198
>mfw
>>
>>2790190
>Not worth the price tag

Then do what I do. Write a physical list of games, and then write a price range you'd be willing to pay for them next to each name. Then you use craigslist and eBay to track down those deals.

Granted, bidding can be a bitch, but I ALMOST got myself a copy of Crash Bandicoot 3 for $1.50 the other day. And I DID get Vagrant Story for $10. Just write down the prices and stick to them. Don't think "But I want it NOW!" with every game you do a search on. Just let the ones go that you're not getting hits for, and move on to some other one. It'll work out for you in time, my friend.
>>
>>2790197
They don't carry anything before 7th gen in their stores. The retro stuff on their website doesn't cover anything after DC. You're out of luck on that front.
>>
>>2790198
Most people would argue that multiplats were better on Xbox.
>>
>>2790198
see >>2790176
>>
>>2790138
>xbox
>ps2
Shit games tend to be cheap.
>>
>>2790214
Why aren't SNES and Genesis games cheap then?
>>
>>2790219
why arent dreamcast games cheap
>>
>dollar each
Let's see your .hack games, original and GU. You got Haunting Ground, Rule of Rose, Kuon? How about Mana Khemia II or Wild Arms Alter Code F or Suikoden V? Even have MvC2 or Arcana Hearts?

Just saying, you guys are way too late if you're just now getting into the ps2 race. I still can't find that X-Files game for under $20.
>>
>>2790249
I have some .hack games I got for $3 and I got my ps2 mvc2 for $2
>>
>>2790249
I got a one of the GU games for $4 the other week.
Also got Suikoden 5 for 20 bucks, not the best deal in the world but still pretty good.
>>
>>2790253
Yeah, but Quarantine? With the dvds? I got all my ps2 stuff about 7 years ago, when did you find yours? Flea market merchants these days look up ebay prices for current stuff as well as old. Seriously, I want that fucking X-Files game, I hear it continues the story past season 9.
>>
>>2790262
>buying from flea market booths that don't have a flat rate price for all games
>>
>>2790138
>game collecting
>game collecting
>GAMEFUKKENCOLECTIVE

How about we refer to, you know, GAME BUYING!?
>>
>>2790264
Whoa whoa, where the fuck can I find one of those? Been all around the US of A and every game stand proprietor in the last 5 years has his smart phone ebay app out. Pretty much all my retro deals are from guys selling tools or fish tackle who happen to have a sealed Dragon Quest Monsters in box at the bottom of a bin.
>>
>>2790273
That's your problem, you're going to reseller booths that deal in video games.
Have you tried, you know, just going to people with a table of random shit?
If I were you I'd avoid flea markets where each "table" is an established vendor already.
>>
>>2790180

It's a good thing.
>>
>>2790273
Dude that sweet sweet feeling when you ask "How much are the games?" and the guy says "three dollars each" instead of "it depends on which one."
>>
>>2790198
JSRF
King Fu Chaos
Blinx 1
Outrun 2 (arcade port, but it's the only home version of it iirc)

Apart from Halo and other multiplats I can't think of much else I personally enjoyed on it, though.
>>
>>2790278
Oh for sure, that's what I always do. Been so dry in my area the last few years I guess I'm a little jaded. Sorry if I sounded snarky there in my first post, I'm drunk and a bit pissed at the ps2 market currently. Should never have sold those //G.U. games in college, fuck. I just want to play them again.
>>
File: Remember6thgen.png (1 MB, 2720x2920) Image search: [Google]
Remember6thgen.png
1 MB, 2720x2920
Cancer is going to force itself on this board. Sad.
>>
im trying to get more ps2 games but cant find them anywhere any suggestions?
>>
>>2790315
>invented on disc content
>>
>>2790320
It did on console. I'm not aware of an earlier example. Sorry kiddo.
>>
>>2790315
If only we could go back to the glory days of N64 and PS1 right?
>>
>>2790315
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>2790324
I think he's making fun of the fact that the term "on-disc content" is redundant. It should be "on-disc microtransactions" or "on-disc DLC".
>>
>>2790315
1. No one gave a fuck about resolution in 2001.
2. Xbox revolutionized online multiplayer.
3. Blame Phantasy Star Online fans, not the Dreamcast.
4. No one bought an e-reader.
>>
>>2790345
It's on disc content. Just with a paywall to get to it. How the devs attempt to hide the paywall as DLC or as microtransactions isn't something I care too much about.
>>
>>2790350
I b-bought an e-reader. Wish I could find the damn thing.
>>
>>2790350
>1. No one gave a fuck about resolution in 2001.
I did and so did many others.

>2. Xbox revolutionized online multiplayer.
With an online paywall? Wow! Go Microshit.

>3. Blame Phantasy Star Online fans, not the Dreamcast.
Facts are there man. DC did it and we still see the effects of that today. And yes if DC hadn’t of done someone else would had later. But doesn’t change the fact DC did it first and multiple times.

>4. No one bought an e-reader.
Certainly didn’t lose Nintendo money. Wasn’t Amiibo level of popularity but still popular.
>>
>>2790362

wow this is pretty euphoric
>>
>>2790398
Don't reply.
>>
>>2790147
>>2790198
Why are there /v/ quality posts on /vr/? What did I even move to this board for?

As a FMCB PS2 regular, I would kill to play some Xbox games. Project Gotham 2, Unreal Championship, MechAssault, Forza 1, a version of Midnight Club 3 Remix that has progressive scan and doesn't run at 20 fps, and the list goes on.
>>
>>2790352
The point is that the term "on-disc content" is retarded without context.
>>
>>2790419
>"moved" to this board
you ain't better.
>>
>>2790249
The PS2 has over 2000 titles.
Sure, there are some in demand jrpgs and survival horrors right now, but the real "rare" games are yet to be seen. Reminder that Little Samson was an inexpensive game ten years ago.
>>
What are some western PS2 games I should think about owning?

I own a lot of weeb games but I only have Champions of Norrath 1 and 2, Legacy of Kain, Mortal Kombat and James Bond in my American games.
>>
>>2790315
Dreamcast: Extremely small amount of raw power (in some areas going by raw power the N64 isn't hugely far behind), but by god did it make the most of it. For example, the system displays in 16bit color which is pretty damn low for a 6th generation console, but the GPU has an enhanced implementation of 16bit which looks more vivid than other consoles.

PS2: Sony really cooked the goose with its tiny VRAM and lack of on-chip AA, but otherwise it was an extremely power and flexible system, also let down by an overly convoluted development environment.

Gamecube: Its technical capabilities are extremely overrated by people who confuse good art style for technical proficiency (it doesn't have much raw power, but definitely way more than Dreamcast). That being said, the system has a very good development environment, and its fill / texture units have an excellent array of features. The system as a whole is extremely efficient performance per watt.

Xbox: By far the most powerful of all the consoles but also underrated in some ways as only a small collection of exclusives took advantage of it. Microsoft were desperate to have the most powerful machine and achieved it with an at-all-costs design, which is massive and inefficient but gets the job done well.
>>
>>2790138
>Crimson Skies before Crazy Taxi

Fucking kill yourself you illiterate piece of shit
>>
>>2790419
then get an xbox and softmod it, Its really easy to do anon should take no less than 5 minutes. Also get the GSM and Xploder elf files online to force 480p on some games, i've done that and the ones that I tested look more better imo.
>>
>>2790147
>PC gamers
>Cancer
>>
>>2790151
Doom 64 was pretty cool
>>
File: IMG_1372.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1350) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1372.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1350
I've been getting into PS2 collecting a lot this year. These are my recent pickups.

The cat too
>>
>>2790756
A lot of those games are shitty. You should sell them and buy a good game like ZOE 2 or something.
>>
>>2790756

post cat
>>
>>2790756
Aw yeah, Genji.
>>
>>2790773

post cat
>>
Stopped in at Gamestop today due to this topic. Sorely disappointed. At least half of the games were disc-only in generic cases. No good games either, for Wii / 360 / Wii U. Even the "good games" were > $8, so I'd rather stick to thrifting and yard sales.

I did pick up 4 N64 trash games at a different store for $2 each. That's >1% of the N64 catalog, haha. Going for the complete set.
>>
>>2790419
Why is this /v/ thread on /vr/?
>>
File: gc.jpg (105 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
gc.jpg
105 KB, 600x800
>>2790138
Its easy/cheap to gather up all the commons for a system, but eventually all that's left is the high-priced rares. Some people are really dedicated to a system and will pay out for those to fill in the holes ... it's not like they're spending their money on piles of the common stuff.

Are Game Cube games really becoming a thing? I recall a thread some time back someone grousing about resellers, but didn't give it a second thought. But recently I notice I don't see too many GC games at the thrifts. Pic is one of the few I've seen in a while, I don't think I even see many sports games.

Should I be scooping up PS2 & Xbox games now while I can?
>>
>>2791009
It's mostly too late for PS2 and GCN. Original Xbox still tends to be cheap though for whatever reason.
>>
File: Z0058189.jpg (168 KB, 731x1024) Image search: [Google]
Z0058189.jpg
168 KB, 731x1024
>>2790147
>>2790198
>Still believes every Xbox game ever made got a PC release
>Blindly shitting on OG Xbox
Drink bleach
>>
>>2790147
People who grew up with them will start collecting them when they're old enough to have expendable money.
>>
File: 457474.jpg (13 KB, 482x362) Image search: [Google]
457474.jpg
13 KB, 482x362
>mfw prices of PAL dreamcast games and accessories

Maybe it's a supply and demand kind of thing, but I don't recall there ever being that period between dying console and classic status. It feels like Dreamcast games went straight from store prices to collector prices.

I've been buying some xbox and ps2 games for a while now and even they don't have that "rare collector's item" reputation yet, except maybe for some few titles ie. KOTOR 1&2 are pretty expensive for xbox.
>>
>>2790138
>Pac-Man World 2
Flawless fucking taste. No one seems to talk about it, unfortunately.
>>
>>2791067
I dunno, PS2 and Xbox are kind of strange, and a lot different.

PS2 got literally thousands of games released for it, and most of them had -really- large print runs. I don't forsee PS2 really going to be over all expensive, outside of the popular releases, or the collector bait.

Xbox doesn't really have that, outside of a few standouts (Steel Battalion, Metal Wolf Chaos, and a few others). Most people would just go for the exclusives anyways. Getting a complete set of exclusive Xbox games is pretty reasonable compared to other consoles.
>>
>>2790198
>Panzer Dragoon Orta
>Phantom Dust
>Dino Crisis 3
>Otogi 1 and 2
>Ninja Gaiden Black (best version of NG)
>Gunvalkyrie
>Voodoo Vince
>Steel Battalion
>Halo 1 and 2

Theres a bunch more, but those are worth owning the xbox for alone.
>>
>>2790756
I had a pretty good ebay run yesterday.
>>2790762
Won a lot of shit for like 100 CAD. Occasionally you just gotta watch eBay auctions and win en masse.

>Zone of the Enders
>Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner
>Final Fantasy X
>Final Fantasy X-2
>Final Fantasy XII collectors edition
These were nice because my friend lost my PS2 and my final fantasies in a move and I picked them up for not bad prices.
>Area 51
>MDK 2:Armageddon (1.99)
>Puzzle Star Sweep (1.99)
I know these are probably shitty but I kinda just bid on them knowing that 1.99 is pretty gud prices.
>Deus Ex: Human Revolution PS3 (sealed)
>DMC 5th anniversary box set

Got a few for their starting price. You really gotta just browse peoples other auctions. I found these because I was looking at replacing my DMC box set that got traded when I got the HD collection and ended up picking some nice stuff, ZoE being a nice find.

Sure, I let some other stuff slip through my fingers but I think I did alright all things considered, eBay prices too.

Its also how I got most of my PS2 horror games for pretty cheap, dude just offloading his games, picked up Siren, Rule of Rose, Haunting Ground, and Fatal Frame 1-3 for easily less then their at the time going rate.
>>
>>2790428
Everyone moved here, how the fuck else would they have gotten here?
>>
>>2791142
Deus Ex Human Revolution is a pretty good game. Not as good as original Deus Ex and more linear but still fun.
>>
File: 10.jpg (1 MB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
1 MB, 1936x1936
ps2 game is popular in Japan.
>>
>>2791204
It's weird to see capcom logo on GTA boxes.
>>
>>2791096
games maybe but accessories are dirt cheap where the fuck are you looking anon?
i can get boxed and sometimes even new controllers for 25 euros and under
>>
File: 20151112_135704.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151112_135704.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
I have FMCB , hence the tonne of dvd-r spoools (still have another 50 blanks) but I buy some games that I really like, and others if they're super cheap.
I traded in my street fighter alpha anthology and hyper street fighter 2 so I'm looking to get those back.

I have FMCB on both my PS2s, RGB scart for my upstairs one to play ps1 games and 240p patched fightan on a crt, then component and a hard drive on the downstairs one.

also a multitap
>>
>>2791204
Titty game is popular with you
>>
>>2791223
It's high time you bought real copies of your favorites, getting to be late for it even.

>Be 1999
>Play PS1 backups
>Sell a few rare 2600 games I don't really like
>Buy shit tons of cheap SNES/NES games

>Be 2009
>Play backed up 360/PS3 games
>Sell a few rare SNES games I don't like
>Buy shit tons of cheap PS2/PS1/XBOX games
>>
>>2791391
the SNK stuff is stuff I actually sought out, and weren't just random pickups.
PAL copy of cvs2 (fucking ass 50hz port I just have it for collections sake) was hard enough to find, and I'm gonna pick up capcom fighting jam next.
Going for the two maximum impact games, and kof 2003 too.

Good thing I'm into fightan and not JRPG's or something, the prices stay fairly low.

VF4 evo is a great game and it was less than 5 euros iirc
>>
>>2790231
>>2790219
>>2790214
why aren't all games cheap.
>>
File: 1446192394706.jpg (326 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1446192394706.jpg
326 KB, 1024x768
I more or less gave up on game collecting. I still buy the occasional game I want to own but collecting anything is just such a slippery slope. I do have a decent collection of consoles but most are modded one way or another so I'm good on the games.

Also, Xbox modding is such a nice experience compared to PS2 modding.
>>
>>2791601
It's much easier to transfer/share a PS2 softmod than an Xbox one though.
>>
>>2790138
Please read the rules. This gen isn't retro.
Not /vr/
>>
>>2791610
Because of FMCB but the FMCB itself and the homebrew associated is much more annoying to use. Plus if you already have all the components to hack an xbox it takes ten minutes to mod it.
>>
>>2791612
*tips snapback*
>>
>>2791654
joonas
>>
>>2791612
jooooomaaaas
>>
>>2791612
joonas
>>
>>2790176
>no Riddick

Fuck outta here.
Just kidding. I know you're doing games that weren't ported anywhere else
>>
>>2791612
joonas
>>
>>2791612
joonas as heck
>>
>>2790138
i bought a modded xbox for $200.00, came with four controllers, emulates over 5000 games. feels good jamming four player games and finding new gems every time friends come for the chill
>>
>>2791679
You spent 200 bucks on a xbox you could mod yourself?
Lol now I've heard it all.
Also wii is superior system to emulate old games on due to comfy as fuck classic controller and ease of softmod.
Way to fail at pretty much every level.
>>
>>2791679
$200

You hit an extra 0 by mistake, right?
>>
>>2791679
>>2791705
>>2791709

I'm sure the weed dealer he bought it from assured him it was totally worth the price, though.
>>
>>2790353
I had one, think someone stole it when I was in highschool. I only ever had a handful of cards for it, mostly for novelty's sake. I remember thinking it was cool as hell until the moment I got it, then wondering what the fuck I was gonna use it for since I hated the old arcade games you could scan into it and didn't own Ruby/Sapphire.
>>
>>2791612
>first sentence literally about Little Samson
>whole thread about the cost of collecting
>calling 6th gen the 8th gen
7/10
>>
>>2791742

I have a full box of the free Ice Hockey (I think) e-reader cards, somewhere. Probably 200+, plus the branded countertop box.

... I used to just walk out of a lot of stores with promo items. Small standees and such. Never anything with a price tag...
>>
>>2791096
Maybe some games. I see common games sealed for less than a buck. I have a few PAL consoles and paid about $5 for each. Controllers are maybe $2. VMU, memory, vibration cost a buck. You must be doing something wrong. eBay?
>>
>>2791679
>my craigslist is PLAGUED by faggots trying to sell modded xbox and wiis for this kind of retard price
>there's somebody that would ACTUALLY buy that dumb shit

holy fuck why
>>
>>2791679
Did that also include Steel Battalion and the big ass controller? If not, you got scammed pretty badly.
>>
>>2790147
>Why would you play on XBOX in 2015?
>Just get a PC.
>XBOX has nothing but multiplats

So? I like playing multiplats on Xbox. Plus, not all Xbox games were released on PC.
>>
>>2790353

I got a bunch for easter one year (I know that might sound strange)

They're worth a shit load now, right? God damn, I wish I took better care of my stuff back then and didn't lose everything
>>
>>2790185
>CEX
>out of stock
>out of stock
>out of stock
>out of stock
>>
>>2791679
so you paid $200 for 5000 roms?
>>
>>2792120
They're literally worth like 10 dollars on ebay and 2 dollars at the swap meet.
No demand.
>>
>>2792138
Yeah. The console and controllers were free he just paid for the roms.
>>
>>2792120
The device is cheap, but certain packs of cards are expensive (like the Mario 3 ones.)
If you have a ds flashcart and a dslite, you can inject anything you want into it though.
>>
Today's pickups:

Xbox:
$2 Munch's Oddyssey
$2 Dead or Alive 3
$2 Metal Arms Glitch in the System

$1 GameCube power adapter

$4 transparent blue Dreamcast controller
>>
>>2790747
it was spooky as hell, the music man, love doom 64
>>
>>2790138
>literally no one reporting and saging this thread for not being retro

Jesus Chr*st /v/ really did invade us after all...
>>
>>2794551
Hell yes Doom 64 was the shit. Music and atmosphere were fantastic. Would love to play it again.
>>
>>2790158
Jet Set Radio Future.
That Bonk game
Kotor 1 & 2
>>
this thread isn't gone yet?
>>
>>2794593
Have you played the PS1 Doom games? 64 pretty much borrowed their sound and atmosphere.
>>
File: rtcw_mapinfo.jpg (234 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rtcw_mapinfo.jpg
234 KB, 1024x768
xbox
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
best one
>>
>>2790147
What about the fact that one of the generation's best games was exclusive to the console?
>>
>>2790192
But it's split 33% each way, 33% collect, 33% use hardware with enhancements, and 33% emulate
>>
>>2794593
check out doom 64 ex
>>
>>2790324

So where did earlier disc based games keep their content? Off-disc? Face it, you're just a retarded little baby crying because people like what you dislike.
>>
>>2790362
>With an online paywall? Wow! Go Microshit.

You're absolutely correct, more companies should give away cutting edge technology for free, communism is awesome and capitalism sucks! Bernie Sanders 2016!!!!!
>>
>>2790893

Go ahead and try to start a similar thread on /v/, then enjoy watching it die with 0 responses.
>>
The only game I want an Xbox for was never officially released, and requires either a debug model or extra RAM soldered onto the motherboard.

Honestly, it'd probably be easier to just buy the arcade cabinet.
>>
>>2791668

What is this meme?
>>
>>2794570

You lost this argument, now fuck off.
>>
>>2795174

Which game is that?
>>
>>2795186
Virtua Cop 3. Kills me that it never got a home release.
>>
>>2795189

If that's the only Xbox game you're interested in, then I'm afraid you've got shit taste.
>>
>>2795195
The console was nothing but multi-plats and mediocre titles.

Steel Battalion is the closest thing the console had to a decent exclusive, but it's cumbersome and just not as fun as Armored Core.

It was honestly a shock that anyone bought one, but I guess that's what spending an insane amount on marketing will get you.
>>
>>2795201

Yep, confirmed shit-taste. I feel bad for you.
>>
>>2790138
The little classic game explosion that's going on right now is going to die down.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.