[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Nintendo Play Station
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (341 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
341 KB, 960x640
>he totally 3D printed it guise! It's a ruse!

http://youtu.be/JT15xl4ZzOI
>>
You know, as interesting as this is (thank you for the update, BTW) the haters are correct about one thing: the guy definitely does come across as some sort of doofus.
>>
Why are we excited over this thing again?
>>
>>2783383

The allure of what might have been.
>>
>>2783371
>>>2780228

lrn2catalog
>>
>>2783371
I'm glad it kinda works and all that, though it isn't like the guy himself did anything great. He was just reminded by people on the internet that his dad saved something that he happened to obtain. It isn't like he built the system or even repaired it.
>>
>>2783413
Also the guy was afraid the system would explode if he turned the power on even though it's not hard to determine what kind of power adapter to use, even if you have to open it up. I get why he wouldn't want to risk damaging it but the guy was kind of a tard about it.
>>
>>2783478

What concerns me is that he's talking about taking a soldering iron to it "soon".

This does not exactly give me confidence in this endeavor.
>>
Interesting how it says no CD rom system found. I'd like to see them open it up to see if there's even a drive in there since it wouldn't eject but I get the feeling that's never going to happen since the dude was so afraid of turning it on
>>
>>2783481
I just hope he meant that somebody knowledgeable would be doing the actual work.
>>
>>2783486

Exactly.
>>
>>2783392
That thread sucks.
>>
>>2783413

no one ever said he did anything great... a lot of people did go overboard accusing him of all sorts of ridiculous things however. and now that it's been shown that he was being honest all along doesn't mean anyone is claiming him to be a hero... we're just pointing out that most people were being jealous assholes for no reason at all.
>>
>>2783484
except they totally did and you haven't even bothered looking into it.

http://www.engadget.com/2015/11/06/nintendo-playstation-is-real-and-it-works/

The drive is in there but not working because at some point after it was made but before the current owners got a hold of it, it was tampered with. A load of extra leads are attached between chips.

Pics of the board at the bottom of the article.
>>
>>2783771
I agree, the angryness and jellyness on all those anonymous boards is very entertaining.
>>
>>2783802
>bomberman
Good to know it is at least a fully functional Super Famicom
>>
>>2783802
>tampered with
Oh. It's this faggot again.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.