[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
Are you ready?
>>
For what?
>>
>>2776131
further disappointment i assume. granted you have to care.
>>
>>2776119
OH SHIT SON WHATS HABBEDING NOW

FATHER AND SON UNITED TO TURN THIS SHIT ON
>>
>"When I joined Ken Kutaragi's team [in 1993], there was a system called 'Play Station' that had both Super Nintendo cartridge support and some disc game support. Actually, I played some games [on it] as well."
~Mr Shuhei Yoshida
>>
The guy is a complete whore at this point. I can imagine him going from expo to expo asking for $$ to pose with his AWESOME NINSTATION,BRO!!!

Just sell it and get over with it. Or at least turn it on.
>>
>>2776119
>No cd game to test
>never gonna dump the cart anyway
What's the fucking point? Reddit up votes?
>>
>>2776119
I am. Question is are they?
>>
>>2776183
He said he'd dump it. However, I imagine that a Chinese investor will encourage him to do otherwise. 90% sure that this will be sold to the people organizing the event who will then put it on display at a shop or something (and said buyers will probably only buy it if it isn't distributed). I doubt the Chinese company or what/whoever is only in this to promote some fair.
>>
retron 5 shill threads 2.0

you know, to free up clutter. my father and I love it
>>
watch it end up just being a prototype of the new Retron 6.
>>
>>2776119
I don't even give a shit and I didn't from the beginning. If you prove this pos is real I hope Nintendo sues the shit out of sony.
>>
>>2776365
Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
File: great-laugh-reaction-gif.gif (510 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
great-laugh-reaction-gif.gif
510 KB, 480x228
>>2776365
>If you prove this pos is real I hope Nintendo sues the shit out of sony
>>
Jesus Christ the tension is just whoredom at this point.
Just let it all end soon. I don't even care if it's real or fake anymore, I just want this shit to end.
>>
>>2776538
I'm curious to see what all is on the cart and what the system does, but honestly I'm more interested in the events following the test, like what happens to it, if the cart dumped or not, how the Chinese group plans to further monetize the unit, if the finder tries to continue riding the hype wave for popularity, and how people who insisted it was a fake try to either still insist it is fake or claim they knew it was real all along and were just shitposting or something.
>>
>>2776365
hahahahahahahahhahahahahah
you fucking retarded kid
>>
But they're exposing it to sunlight and UVs!
>>
File: 1446294984491.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1446294984491.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>still not dumping the rom
why even do this, nobody will remember this asslord and his papa, now chinks are going to turn it into some kind of show or put it in a glass case somewhere gay? plllleeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeee
>>
>>2776119
>The oh-so-casual way he holds it with his fingertips
Lord God in heaven please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8gdhZxbuzo
>>
>>2776538
Right there with you anon. The whole way this has been dragging on my interest has nearly been depleted
>>
>>2776357
I'd buy a system that plays PS1 games and SNES. Ok not really, but my younger, collector self would have.
>>
>>2776895
dude had like, parkinsons
>>
lol gotta go to hongkong bitches
>>
>>2777123
#SNESPlayStation
#swag
#thuglife
#retro
>>
>>2776895
>look how much hes shaking fucking should of of left it alone stupid old man lmao
>>
>>2776365
>I hope Nintendo sues the shit out of sony.
what?
>>
>>2776895
>>2777184

It kinda sucks for him. My dad had this kind of shake and I do as well to a lesser extent and nervousness always exacerbates it like 10-fold, and you will almost always subconsciously try to clamp down harder to lessen/subdue them, which doesn't help and will make it worse, so you clamp down even harder. That was a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>>2776365
>I hope Nintendo sues the shit out of Sony

For what exactly?
>>
This is still going on? I stopped caring months ago.
>>
>>2777527
This thread is for gaming enthusiast and historians only. Plebs need not apply.
>>
>>2777530
Why are they taking so damn long with this shit, unless it's fake and they're just fucking with everyone?
>>
>>2777534
He is likely making more money from shilling this shit out to conventions and interviews then he would selling it for 10k right out.
>>
>>2776442
>Nintendo
>suing anybody ever
>>
>>2777573
>Nintendo
>not suing the fuck out of anyone
>>
>>2777534
>Why are they taking so damn long with this shit

Is the answer not incredibly obvious to you? Continuing to dangle this item that no one else has gives him attention since he he very likely has nothing else worthwhile about his life.

Stop giving him attention and you take away his power.
>>
>>2777535
This if I were him I'd turn it into a glass cabinet museum/convention show piece and never let anyone actually know What it can do. It'll keep it's mystique that way
>>
>>2777786
>he should get it VGA graded
>>
>>2777786
That's what will likely happen once the Chinese businessman inevitably buys the unit. They'll turn it on at the event and plug in SMW or something so they can say "OOOOH IT WORKS! Come to this other convention/sotre opening/whatever in May of 2016 and we'll play the demo cartridge for 2 minutes!"
>>
>>2777791
>>2777777
>>
File: 1439208301146.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1439208301146.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
>>2776365
>doesn't know about phillips
>>
>>2776895
I remember this too, felt bad for the guy.
>>
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\BONE-SAWWWW IS READYYYYY\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
>>
File: georgebush.png (475 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
georgebush.png
475 KB, 500x747
I kind of just want to ignore this whole thing because it will only lead to disappointment.

Only options are:

A) It's fake and will mysteriously go missing at a random unknown and recently nonexistant expo in HK

B) Actually is real and its destiny is in the hands of this dumbass that actually dragged it all the way out to HK to an unknown and recently nonexistant expo
>>
>>2777573
Huh? They send out C&Ds like crazy and go after rom sites sometimes. You are poorly informed, my friend.
>>
>>2776131
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN WWE CHAMP JOHN CENA DEFENDS HIS TITLE IN THE WWE SUPERRRRRRR SLAMMMMMMM?
>>
>>2778717
Shut up, Randy, you dead.
>>
It has been turned on >>2780228
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.