[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best version of Langrisser 1? Keep in mind that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: original43.jpg (329 KB, 1000x490) Image search: [Google]
original43.jpg
329 KB, 1000x490
What's the best version of Langrisser 1? Keep in mind that i can read Japanese.
>>
>>2774126
>Keep in mind that i can read Japanese
Start translating games. I'll thank you later, maybe.
>>
>>2774137
I learned Japanese to play games not to translate them
>>
>>2774148
I love you.
>>
File: DSC_3084.jpg (333 KB, 1569x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3084.jpg
333 KB, 1569x1080
Only played through the Saturn one so can't really answer the question, but I don't remember having any technical complaints about it at least.
>>
>>2774148
Shut up and start translating, you fucking weeabo
>>
So your choices are MD, PCE-CD and Windows?
Japanese Windows games in my experience are a bitch to get.
>>
>>2774730
Also Saturn
>>
>>2774838
And Playstation
>>
>>2774849
>>2774838
Right, those were 1+2 together so Wikipedia only listed them under 2.
>>
>>2774451
How about you learn Nihongo you filthy monoglot

>>2774730
I was going with PCE CD version just because it had the same tracks as the Genesis version,the only difference is that they are rearranged.
>>
How many fucking version are there anyway?
SNES, Genesis, PCE, PSX, Saturn, I wouldn't be surprised if it got a wonderswan remake.
>>
>>2775076
is that what you think your family thinks of you anon
>>
>>2775072
Do they have mouse control? Because that's something immensely useful for tactic games and the Windows port seems to have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWB0gdOZvjY
>>
>>2775095
The problem is that the Windows port doesn't work with Windows 7 unless you create a virtual Windows XP.
>>
The art and animations in the Genesis/Mega Drive trumps the Saturn remake (and I think all of the other remakes are pretty much the same as that, but I haven't played them so don't quote me on that). Saturn remake had some system tweaks and whatnot that I believe were meant to bring it more in line with the rest of the games in the series, so if you are planning on playing the rest of the games too you might want to play one of those for consistency over the Gen/MD one.
>>
>>2775103
To my knowledge Warsong is the only version of the game that had altered portraits
>>
>>2774126
I dunno. Saturn probably. Now go translate games and eroges, anon-dono! Waiting for Atlus and Xseed is for jews.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.