[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing shit-tier Solitaire instead of based Freecell Explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: freecell.gif (16 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
freecell.gif
16 KB, 640x480
>playing shit-tier Solitaire instead of based Freecell

Explain yourselves
>>
Why limit myself to either? I can play both AND Minesweeper AND Hearts.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw-Yf4qiYSI
Found you, OP.
>>
I would not be surprised if half the computers sold in the late 90's were sold to people who just wanted to play solitaire
>>
>>2773692
That's kind of silly when you consider that you can play Solitaire with a deck of cards.
>>
>>2773702
yeah, but the cards don't dance when you beat the game in real life

Also, you could play hearts and not require any friends
>>
>>2773813
I played MS Hearts with my friends at school.
>>
>>2773692
Can confirm. Every middle-aged adult I knew in the 90s spent a ton of time simply playing card games on their brand new $2k machine.
>>
>>2773702
At my old job I would play solitaire with the cards at my desk and people would tell me "isn't that a game you can play on your phone?"
>>
File: solitaire.gif (1 MB, 584x384) Image search: [Google]
solitaire.gif
1 MB, 584x384
>>2773813
>yeah, but the cards don't dance when you beat the game in real life

this
>>
File: krnl386_000.png (6 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
krnl386_000.png
6 KB, 640x480
>solitaire
>freecell
>not Mile Bones
all plebs itt
>>
I remember playing shit tons of Freecell and Minesweeper backing the day while waiting for songs to download on Napster over my shitty 28.8k connection.
>>
>>2773605
>not TriPeaks

>>2774180
first time I ever saw that effect as a kid was truly magical

>>2773818
always wished I had someone else to play Hearts with
>>
>>2773605
>not playing the legendary game of Sol Etair
>>
>>2774180
whoa is that a glitch? what game is this?
>>
File: 1419060398183.jpg (34 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1419060398183.jpg
34 KB, 535x462
>>2774510
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.