[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where am i supposed to grind after sorpigal in m&m1? i did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46 KB, 640x400
where am i supposed to grind after sorpigal in m&m1?

i did the delivery quest to erliquin but came right back. all the monsters outside are too tough for me but the cave downstairs doesnt give good xp
>>
i easily have about 700 gp between my party btw

there's nothing to spend it on and all the best drops come from mob chests
>>
>>2737436
You can buy good equipment in Erliquin and Dusk.
What level do you have? the monsters in C2 shouldn't be too hard.
The cave near Sorpigal seems like the most natural choice as the next dungeon.
>>
What is the best party for this game? I started playing it recently and I'm using two Knights, archer, robber, cleric, and sorcerer. Did I do it right?
>>
>>2737729
I think it depends on your playing style. The standard party with one of each class works and you can strengthen areas you prefer, e.g. two sorcerors or two clerics. If you want the added power of a knight over the healing abilities of a paladin then it should work fine.
Robbers are the weakest member but at the same time the most necessary since you'll want to open chests without blowing up every time. With doors I ultimately resorted to magic to pass through because the robber kept fucking up.
>>
>>2737741
Yeah seems like fucking EVERYTHING blows up in this game. Fucking robber, get your shit together.
>>
>Door is unlocked.
>Walk into room.
>Nothing there.
>Turn around. Door is now locked.
>Have robber try to unlock it.
>It fucking explodes.

God dammit
>>
>>2738023
And you can't even cast Divine Intervention outside of combat to fix that mess. You need to rest every few steps because the robber can't stop setting off traps. Use teleport or etherealize once you have access to them.
>>
is there any downside to magic herbs?

the spell for resurrect says it adds to age and detracts END but i havent noticed anything from using herbs
>>
>>2738047
I guess they take up space.
>>
>>2737729
Pre-generated party is the best party. In later games you can fuck around but MM1-3 expect you diversify and not fuck around.

>>2737430
I generally only leave C2 (except for the delivery loop) once I'm 5. Gotta have that Fly. The trick is to find that one square with that one respawn that you can reliably kill and get the treasure/exp and then farm it till blue in the face.

>>2738047
I don't think there was any, no.
>>
just learned fly and got to dusk

im getting fully poisoned everytime i go downstairs. i guess ill load up on protect poison
>>
>>2738170
Donate to the temple in Dusk for protection. It's relatively cheap and effective.
I wouldn't bother with the dungeon until later.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.