[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rhg/ - ROM Hacking General #4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vr/ - Retro Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
Here's some points of discussion:

1.) Project showoffs
2.) Hacking help
3.) ROM hack recommendations

Our ROM hack recommendation list can be found below:

http://pastebin.com/pYxhe4L7

Every hack featured on the list above can be downloaded at:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/50m95vbbuyf25/vr's_ROM_Hack_Recommendations
>>
File: replacing ff-1's viking.jpg (142 KB, 822x456) Image search: [Google]
replacing ff-1's viking.jpg
142 KB, 822x456
>tfw romhacking other people's romhacks for fun
>and because the original FF is such a shit starting point anyway
>>
File: vidyagaem.png (15 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
vidyagaem.png
15 KB, 512x448
>>2684606
Another fucking NES-like level? Might as well draw new graphics then.
>>
File: bort.png (224 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
bort.png
224 KB, 512x384
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20150911/06482132220/nintendo-hates-you-massive-takedowns-youtube-videos-featuring-mario-bros-fan-created-levels.shtml

that's not nice
>>
>>2684740
Nintendo is retarded but it doesn't really matter to me. I don't watch Let's Players on youtube.
>>
>>2684740
Weird, my hack/emulator videos are still up
>>
>many complete super metroid hacks
>infinite shitton of mario world hacks
>tfw basically no alttp hacks

Why?
>>
>>2684839
Ever used the LttP editor?
It's s h i t

A new one was under Dev some time ago but I dunno what happened
>>
>>2684740
I hate giving these out-of-touch douches money.
>>
>>2684749
The kind of Let's Player that does SM romhacks is not a very good LPer in the first place.

Example: ProtonJon.
>>
Thanks for this hack
>>
>>2684839
Lunar Magic (SMW editor) has been around since about what, 2001? It has basically been the first stop for romhackers who ever ended up actually doing anything.

For alttp there is a hack called parallel worlds which is fairly well known, but I don't know whether it's actually any good or not. I've heard other people say most of the Metroid hacks are crap, but I don't know firsthand whether that's true.

I don't personally get the appeal of hacking these long quest games. With the hyper difficulty the majority of romhacks seem to have that combination is never going to be an enjoyable experience, at least not for most people.

Typical platformers seem a much better target, but again most romhackers seem intent on making their hacks as difficult as possible and almost no-one gives a fuck about anything that isn't Mario.

In recent years there have been a lot of editors of varying quality released for games that people end up not really using or even knowing about, which is kind of unfortunate.
>>
>>2684606

>that pic

wow that looks awesome, can't wait to play
>>
>>2684934
>>2684839
Also unlike most editors, Lunar Magic is the most user-friendly editor out there, its got tons of updates and you can do just about everything with it, so of course its most popular one and has tons of hacks.

Plus making simple mario/platformer hack is easier regardless of editor/game(assuming there is editor at all), wheres zelda is more complex and takes more effort.
>>
File: RetroArch-0916-193557.png (398 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0916-193557.png
398 KB, 1440x1080
>>2684619
Damn I had the perspective wrong for a FF sprite, how stupid am I?

New rendition. Also I added lavender to the Red/Skin/White palette in place of the skin tone so that I could make FF-1's Time Mage way less crude, and I was able to use the new color for some shadowing effects on the characters who lost that skin color. Cool? Shit? Stupid?
>>
>>2684934
>In recent years there have been a lot of editors of varying quality released for games that people end up not really using or even knowing about, which is kind of unfortunate.
Such as?
>>
>>2685005
To give a massive game like Zelda or Metroid justice would likely take a shitload of planning.

Games like Mario are better suited for this stuff because every level is separate from the rest.
>>
I downloaded Castlevania Overflow Darkness and some translated hacks, but I cannot play them on NEStopia.

Getting interested in the hacks of the 8-bit era, does anyone know what do I have to do?
>>
>>2685084
For example theres Kirbys Adventure editor yet theres barely any KA hacks out there.
>>
>>2685084
Most of the Kirby games, Wario Land 3 and the entire DKC trilogy spring to mind. There's loads out there.

If someone could make a comprehensive list of all the games with half decent editors available and pastebin it that would be pretty great. Most of the existing lists are either very dated or are missing a load of stuff. Even places like RHDN are pretty lacking.
>>
>>2685096

Guys
>>
>>2685150
are you trying to play the ips files or something
>>
>>2685096
If you downloaded a patch you have to apply it to the original ROM file. If it's an ips patch use LunarIPS to do that.
>>
>>2685083
Why bother?
>>
>>2685084
Castlevania has Stake, but it doesn't allow you to modify the layout of the level screens, so it's somewhat limited, Phantasy Star 3 has Aridia, Bubble Bobble has Bobblicious, Chrono Trigger has a lot of tools, FF1, 4, 5, and 6 all have a lot of tools, Earthbound had PKhack/Jhack, now has Coilsnake, FF9 is getting Hades Workshop, Goldeneye 007 has a freaking level editor+other goodies now, Super Mario RPG has Lazy Shell, Super Mario Kart has a track editor, Mega Man X has a level editor, Ogre Battle:March of the Black Queen has an editor, Contra has Red Falcon, Rock N Roll Racing has a few tools for editing different things, Adventure Island 3 has a level editor, CadEditor works for a ton of games like Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers 1 and 2, Duck Tales 1 and 2, and Darkwing Duck.

That's a short list.
>>
>>2685303
>Super Mario RPG has Lazy Shell
to be fair, there are some rather thorough hacks of SMRPG out there
>>
>>2684704
At least the graphics have been redrawn. I've SMW hacks that used the original SMB sprites.
>>
>>2685284
Because it bothered me that a 12-class hack to improve gameplay variety had a class (Viking) that was totally redundant.
>>
File: RetroArch-0917-224242.png (81 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0917-224242.png
81 KB, 660x495
>>2686926
All done. I think its hurt pose is kinda cute.
Jesters use hammers and axes, and have the odd gimmick of universal spell access with only 1 slot to use of each level (ie you only bust them out as a trump card).
>>
File: 248932-HowardLincoln.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
248932-HowardLincoln.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
when will SF2 start getting romhacking tools like SMW, LttP, and Super Metroid has now outside translators?

DKC is already getting romhacks
Kirby Superstar is soon to get some american ones as well.
>>
File: RetroArch-0918-005007.png (59 KB, 656x492) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0918-005007.png
59 KB, 656x492
>>2687164
Actually fuck it, that posture or line style didn't match the style of the game. I'm aware no one gives a shit but I don't want to leave a thing unfinished.
>>
>>2687169
>implying SNK wasn't making romhacks of SF2 for like 15 years
>>
File: Blue_Screen_of_AAAAA.jpg (100 KB, 556x374) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Screen_of_AAAAA.jpg
100 KB, 556x374
>>2687287
Hello AAAAA
>>
any of the Earthbound hacks good?
>>
>>2686592
Yeah, that's why I drew up the tileset. I hate it when people put sprites of games with different art styles in one hack, it almost always looks clashing and ugly.
>>
>>2687291
>>2687169
i mean Star Fox 2

an unreleased game
>>
I've seen some anon post in these threads with a FF1 hack that uses 8bit versions of the sprites from Dawn of Souls/the wonderswan color version of FF1.

To that anon: is the only patch you have based on Grond's Final Fantasy, or do you have the patch for vanilla FF1 too?

I'd like to use it as a base for my own romhack, if you don't mind
>>
File: Final Fangame Screenshot 6.png (8 KB, 256x240) Image search: [Google]
Final Fangame Screenshot 6.png
8 KB, 256x240
>>2687604
It is. My hack was originally planned to have my own set of enemies and color palettes, but no matter how often I tried, it wouldn't patch correctly-so I simply used GFF instead.

What sort of hack are we talking about? The goal of Final Fangame was that it was meant to be the definitive FF1 experience; keeping the world intact but updating it to current standards.

If someone were to upload Fangame to Romhacking.net (I am currently unable to do so), I would be perfectly okay with others using my sprites. Keep in mind that the version I posted is unfinished, as the post-Bahamut characters and bosses haven't been added in yet. I plan to release an updated version soon that adds in those sprites and the updated battle engine posted in the last thread.
>>
File: tumblr_lwm1z6lkVK1qef6lgo2_500.png (65 KB, 427x278) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwm1z6lkVK1qef6lgo2_500.png
65 KB, 427x278
>>2684606
>final version of recommended rom hacks
>has like ten games and 20 hacks listed
>>
>tfw no alisia dragoon rom hacks
plebs.
>>
>>2687568
I'm guessing the reason you don't see anyone messing around with the SuperFX games is because it would involve getting nice and familiar with the SuperFX. Check it out yourself:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Super_NES_Programming/Super_FX_tutorial
>>
File: george.jpg (49 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
49 KB, 500x373
>>2688747
holy shit
>>
File: Dragon_View_Outside_Casdra.png (28 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_View_Outside_Casdra.png
28 KB, 256x224
>>2688624
you tell me

i always wanted to do romhacks of this pretty game right here.

>you will never recreate 63% of OoT in Super Drakkhen
>>
File: Samus vs The Joker.jpg (26 KB, 256x240) Image search: [Google]
Samus vs The Joker.jpg
26 KB, 256x240
I'm currently trying to work Samus from Metroid into Batman on the NES. It's pretty hard so far and I have no idea what to do about the colors and some of the sprites yet.
>>
How do I connect my PC to play on my old television? (av cable)

I can't find anything on the web
>>
File: Pokemon-XY-Naturia.gif (26 KB, 492x444) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-XY-Naturia.gif
26 KB, 492x444
>Pokemon from gens 1 to 6
>Physical/Special split
>Abilities implemented and working
>staying Johto+Kanto region (ie the best place) but with more trainers in sparse areas, better level curve and a difficulty option
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>2691378
>I can't find anything on the web
Try google, it usually gives good results.
>>
>>2692027
that's crazy
>>
Is there a tool to hack Super Castlevania IV or Super Street Fighter 2 on the SNES?
>>
>>2692027
The worst thing is that I really doubt it will get finished. It sounds too ambitious for its own good.
>>
>>2694683
Most of the stuff it intends to do I think it's already done. Plus, they're pretty much making this hack as a base for another hack they want to do in the future, which is why the plot and regions are the same as vanilla GSC.
>>
File: shadowgeralt.jpg (40 KB, 960x144) Image search: [Google]
shadowgeralt.jpg
40 KB, 960x144
>>2692027
It's just Johto until they finish. But going by the player-submitted "Hall of Fame" images (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=323705), it still takes you all the way to level 70-ish on the Johto adventure. Some of them are in the mid-80s with "new hall of famer" teams, so that might be the Hard mode difference. Here's one of them.

Eevee seems to have a new and horrible ability though so it's not entirely faithful, and obviously no romhack utility has tools for changing the abilities of pokemon in a Gold rom.
>>
>>2696261
Those sprites look pretty damn good for a fan work. Honestly, they wouldn't look out-of-place in vanilla G/S/C.

>>2694731
Ah, I see.
>>
>>2698174
Projects like that usually pull their sprites from unrelated Deviantart collections (with credit) that were already made just to see what they'd be like and not specifically for romhacking.
>>
>>2696261
Is that Milotic shiny or something? It looks muddy.
>>
For the past week I've been working on a hack for Super Metroid that opens the world up significantly. I've removed every one-way gate in the game, turned all of the green and yellow doors into red doors, and removed some tiles.

To give you an idea of how open this is, you can easily get into Maridia within your first 5 or so minutes on Zebes.
>>
>get an idea for a hack
>look up guides, download tools I think I'll need, etc
>can't figure out how to even things that sound like they would be simple, like change colors of shit

Maybe some day. I think my main problem is I can't just read a guide and learn how to do something, unless it's something really simple like making tea or something like that, I just get overwhelmed and confused too easily. I need someone here to actually teach me, using a guide is like using a self help book, I'm an idiot and the last person anyone would want help from.
>>
File: dd3-49081_front.jpg (211 KB, 640x899) Image search: [Google]
dd3-49081_front.jpg
211 KB, 640x899
There's no remotely interesting hacks for double dragon 3.How lame. However, someone did make something called "double dragon 4", but it's a hack of #1! I don't know, that just seems to compound the lameness. (not even DD2 based)

You know what would be intersting? A hack that makes you start off as Chin. Then of course get Ranzou after mission 2. Then ideally fight Billy or Billy and Jimmy at the end of mission 3. Oh, and player two would also ideally get a palette swap of Chin, naturally.
>>
What are all those MMC3/MMC5 hacks for? Do they make the rom easier to modify?
>>
>>2699120
Simple answers, to Provide a better base for hacking from, and Kinda.

Full answer, lets look at Castlevania. By default, it uses UxROM mapper. This limits the PRG ROM to only 256K, and the CHR ROM to 8K. By switching it over to MMC3 as that hack does, now the PRG ROM can be 512K, and the CHR ROM can be 256K. That's a lot more room for custom graphics and code without having to worry about overwriting something important.
>>
>>2699479
And I just now noticed there's a MMC5 hack for Castlevania, that puts the limit up to 1024K for PRG and 1024K for CHR.
>>
>>2698553
Yeah the hack has more common shinies. 1/256 or something and they get the hidden ability.
>>
File: homerun.gif (394 KB, 489x444) Image search: [Google]
homerun.gif
394 KB, 489x444
There's no basewars hack.

Not that I could imagine much happening.

But a few things seem natural, toning down the hugely overpowered teams, tweaking the league mode, and adding like 2 extra teams - just two, it would be hard to balance them and make sure they're unique enough.

It's kind of discouraging that hardly anyone else seems to have examined the game deeply.
>>
>>2699931
*hugely overpowered EDIT teams!

They're so overpowered, there's this silly rumour floating around that you need a code to give them the laser weapons they always have.
>>
chrono trigger msu1 patch got added to romhacking, but the music won't convert from wave to pcm for me. so i haven't given it a testing.
>>
Does every Super Metroid romhack require doing that difficult ball jump glitch technique?
>>
>>2685303
Even Ocarina of Time has a level editor and it doesn't get much attention.
>>
>>2700043
Seems like it, Super Metroid romhacks are generally made for advanced players, which I think is a shame since people who aren't that good might want to play a new game based on Super Metroid.
>>
>>2700421
Romhacks in general are made for advanced players. Since hackers tend to be very familiar with the game they're hacking, and don't have a QA department forcing them to lower the difficulty level, they usually end up making something that is challenging enough for they themselves to enjoy.

Also, potential players have to be somewhat savvy and enthusiastic just to be willing to get past several barriers to entry (patching a rom, etc.)
>>
>>2700043
Are you talking about Mockball? I'm sure Z-Factor doesn't require it. Redesign probably doesn't need it either.
>>
>>2700043
Nah, you're just looking at the wrong ones.
Loads of 'em don't require it. In fact, most don't unless you're going for 100% completion.

>>2700513
Redesign requires it if you want to get everything, but to just complete the game, nah.
>>
I saw some archived posts by an anon that was working on hacking/translating the PS1 version of Baroque, but the latest post I could find was from may. Has there been any news since? Are you still here, anon?
>>
I've noticed there are many Mother 2 Uncensored hacks. Anybody knows which one is worth playing?
>>
>>2701620
What, they just add the hospital signs back? What else was censored
>>
DUPER MARIO MAKER TIME WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck your rom hacking near impossible machine code bullshit
>>
>>2701626
Ness penis.
>>
>>2701626
https://forum.starmen.net/forum/Community/PKHack/Fully-Uncensored-EarthBound-hack-1 One of these hacks. List is pretty big.
>>
>>2700510

difficult is one thing, but many romhacks I've played are over the top kaizo. sometimes I just want a challenge and not a grueling marathon. they can also be unbalanced and frustrating (eg invisible coin blocks).

I'm not saying they're all the same. sometimes rom hacks do cool/interesting stuff with the engine. but what they've taught me above all is that the original devs knew what they were doing.
>>
dont you need to know ASM machine code just to rom hack?
>>
>>2701648
No, but it's needed if you want to do things the game engine was never designed to do.

Of course, just because you can code in assembly doesn't mean that the result is going to be good.
>>
>>2701641
Say what you will but there's an audience out there for kaizo hacks too. Romhacking is such a niche hobby to begin with that it doesn't really matter how small your audience is.
>>
>>2701648
I don't think so, after all, some games can be bent in really apt ways just with game genie codes.
>>
I'm looking for a collection of Super Metroid's SFX. Anyone know where I can get them?
>>
>>2702095
Well, guess what more complex game genie/action replay codes are. It's not just codes to change/freeze RAM, but also change instructions("ASM").
>>
>>2702870
Depends on the game, only some games will execute program instructions from RAM.
>>
>>2703124
This, most GG/AR codes are just for locking a value into RAM.
>>
>>2702870
You missed the point, that it's entirely possible to freshen up a game just with a particularly well though out set of RAM value changes.
>>
Looks like someone removed the voices on the GBA port of Super Mario World

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2564/

Now we wait for SMA4 to get its voices remove
>>
>>2701648
Plenty of games can just be unpacked, looked at carefully and modified with hex editing (with a lot of trial and error but typically if you're looking for something that's in a collection of like objects, like items or characters or whatever, there are patterns that can be discerned and it winds up being easier than it first seems). Super-mainstream games often just have entire toolsets for romhacking without touching ASM or hex editing.
>>
>>2705204
Is there any reason to play the GBA version of SMW?

SMB2 got those coins and Yoshi eggs (though I hate what they did to the aesthetics with the shit they added), YI I think got some extra levels, and SMB3 is obvious, but what did the GBA version of SMW add?
>>
>>2705959
Playable Luigi with different physics, Yoshi-coins in all levels(and game keeps track of them), tiny changes on some levels and its portable smw.

Theres also patch that fixes the over brightened palette.
>>
>>2706076
Oh yeah, I forgot about single player Luigi. Though, doesn't every level already have Yoshi coins (keeping track is still nice though)?
>>
>>2706085
SMW was inconstant with it, some levels had them and some didnt(and none of castles had them), while sma2 has them in all levels.
>>
>>2703881
>>2705897
It depends on what you're trying to accomplish. I'd figure that might be enough for something like >>2699952 for example.
>>
>>2706076
>Theres also patch that fixes the over brightened palette.

Do patches exist like this for other GBA games? I'd like to play Mother 3 with a darker palette
>>
>>2706297
Most emus support some kind of darker palette on their own.
>>
Are there any hacks of the Gargoyle's Quest games?
>>
>>2705204
I actually don't mind the voices. The only hacks I'd want for the Super Mario Advance games is adding in all the E-Reader shit.
>>
>>2700043

I heard Hyper Metroid doesn't need any advanced techniques for 100%. Is that true, anyone? I hope so because I can't pull those off on the shitty laptop keyboard, and I'm too cheap to get a controller to use.
>>
>>2705204
>http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2564/

Now someone should make a hack that reverts the color palette back to normal.
>>
>>2708849
How many times I must repost this:?
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/470/
Theres also one for SMA1:
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2124/

And theres one for YI/SMA3 but its not complete/released yet. Dunno about SMA4.
>>
>>2708868
Do the color palette hacks and sound hacks work with each other or are there compatibility issues?
>>
>>2705959
>>2706076
There's also easy mode power-downs i.e. getting hit with fire/cape reverts you to super instead of small. And shitty sounds/music like every GBA port. A music patch like the FFVIGBA one would be nice.
>>
File: Underground Example.png (13 KB, 1795x749) Image search: [Google]
Underground Example.png
13 KB, 1795x749
Any resources for how to hack Super Mario Bros. graphics? I just want to see if I could do a simple graphics hack.
>>
File: $_1.jpg (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
19 KB, 400x300
How's the Everdrive MD China ver?

I'd support Krikzz but his shit is too expensive.
It doesn't look like this could break easily, it's a cartridge and basically a copycat of Krikzz's Everdrive.

I'm mainly gonna use it for modded roms
>>
>>2712058
Can't you open them in any tile editor?

SMB1 doesn't seem like the kind of game that would use compression on its graphics.
>>
>>2712251

Apparently, yes. Thanks.
>>
>>2684606
I need sauce on this pleeease
http://webm.land/w/0jyb/
>>
>>2713113
http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=11724
Newer demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4aw0k44nb675lwi/
>>
>See new hack on romhacking.net
>Castlevania RPG, modifies Castlevania to act a bit more like an RPG with no time limit and leveling up
>mite be good
>Starts you off with a single sliver of health, anything is a one-hit kill
>Each enemy/points bag gives 1 EXP, 100 EXP per level
>Level 3 finally get a second sliver of health
>Grind on ghosts on level one till I have three slivers, go after boss
>Get stomped
This would be cool if it didn't start you off at crippled and required a shitton of grinding to be able to get pass the first boss.

There needs to be a beta ROMhack feedback group or something. Somewhere where hackers can upload a hack and have some people test run it and point out any issues before it gets released to the public at large.
>>
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2559/

Greatest hack of all time coming through.
>>
>>2714313
>not Donner Party
>>
>>2714313
>Hack Release Date
>20 September 2015
>>
>>2706348
Fucken this. Why has nobody made it yet?
>>
>>2714313
How old is that guy? 10? Seriously. That's not even trolling, it's pure shit.
>>
>>2715295
because there are save(s) that unlocks all the e-reader shit.
>>
>>2715323
and yet "Naked Headless Mario Fights the Dick Nazis" has more than 900 downloads
>>
File: 6882-super mario 64.jpg (311 KB, 620x429) Image search: [Google]
6882-super mario 64.jpg
311 KB, 620x429
Any notable SM64 hacks that aren't Star Road? There's that guy's major project but it's still being developed.
Also any notable N64 hacks in general that aren't of SM64?
>>
>>2715850
>900
Final Fantasy 6 sound restoration patch has over 30k downloads
900 is shit, the hack is shit, you are shit
>>
>>2716803
I'm not saying it isn't shit, just that people actually play this shit. It has more downloads than my mod that came out around the same time.
>>
>>2716573
i've got the two player Mario 64 mod on my xbox, it's pretty fun
>>
Mario 3 Mix should be in the pastebin, it's the best Mario 3 hack out there.
>>
>>2717830
Seconding, though I figured it was in since /rhg/ is where I heard about the hack in the first place.

I've seen a bunch of people who hate the hack for some reason, apparently they don't like the "each world is based on a different game" theme.
>>
>>2717830
Super Mario Bros. 3Mix? It's in the pastebin.
>>
>>2717830
>>2717873
As >>2718037 said, it's already on the list. You can find at the very end of SMB3 section.

>I've seen a bunch of people who hate the hack for some reason, apparently they don't like the "each world is based on a different game" theme.

Really? I thought it was a great idea. I would love to see an update that adds Super Mario 3D Land/World-themed world.
>>
>>2714313

>When Naked Headless Mario Fights the Dick Nazis 2 released on Romhacking.net, a denizen there got mad. He facticiously suggested my next hack be
called "fuck Dick Nazi Random Offensive Word Tetris". I thought this name sounded fucking awesome so I stopped work on my other projects and spent roughly
3 hours creating the initial work and 2 more days refining it.

For 3 days of work its not terrible. Imagine if this faggot made something good.
>>
Sorry I'm new but why aren't there any GBA hacks in the OP? Fire Emblem alone has an absolute shit loads of hacks
>>
>>2721548
Cause no one here cares about non/vr/ stuff.
>>
>>2721574
It's not that we don't care, it's more or less just the rules of the board, anything non-retro video game related isn't really /vr/ related to my knowledge.
>>
>>2721534
He just does graphics hacks right
not that big of a deal
>>
>>2721638
>Graphics hacks

Nope.

The Tetris one has hacked music, hacked text, and text in places where there there wasn't any before, The title screen also slightly altered to accommodate the new, much longer title.

This is the same guy who did the first level of Donner Party.
>>
>>2721638
>>2721649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_u29b9bzrQ
>>
>>2712092
multiple reports of weird behavior and an abnormal amount of games not working at all.
a real everdrive is only $77, quit being a cheap nigger.
>>
>>2712092
you fucking kids piss me off with this shit
>$77
>too expensive
as if it were an unobtainable sum of money
>>
>>2716573
There's Star Revenge series:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvb4qz9oH4IqzaztVLR6vqWcZbCNmjuJ-
>>
>>2721942
I fucking hate when you guys keep calling users kids, but really it's not expensive all considering.>>2721942
>>
the download link has no files on it :(
>>
What are some /vr/ systems that can run C? Been thinking of using GBA for a small project but was wondering if there would be something even easier (since GBDK isn't very good, from what I hear)
>>
>>2725115
You mean the one in the OP? It works fine for me.
>>
>>2722940
I fixed your URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkXsTltRh2Y&list=PLHH2fPBFYtfiBjNrbAM7DdGUru15j4paN
>>
>>2728671
Thanks.
>>
>>2687291
i lol'd
>>
File: surreal blunt babe.jpg (1 MB, 1600x894) Image search: [Google]
surreal blunt babe.jpg
1 MB, 1600x894
Will we ever get a romhack of the original Metal Gear games? We have a shitload of Zelda romhacks, but this one thread for Metal Gear has been on life support for the past 4 years.

http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=12994.0
>>
File: anime maid.png (439 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
anime maid.png
439 KB, 1920x1080
>>2684895
Don't make fun of Jon. He helped me get through my cancer.
>>
>>2688285
Did you make it so that the game is actually playable?
>>
are there any actually enjoyable mega man romhacks that aren't Minus Infinity
>>
File: z3iqt-rcrc.png (15 KB, 595x455) Image search: [Google]
z3iqt-rcrc.png
15 KB, 595x455
Zelda3 IQ Test working without the custom emulator builds on Windows 7 and newer.

XDeltaUI patching:
Output file MUST BE Zelda3 IQ.zip (Yes, .zip)

CRC32: 915422C3
MD5: 44856843bae96652866fe9de8f7627a9

Works on 64-bit SNES9X 1.53 on Windows 8
Does NOT work on 32-bit ZSNES 1.51 on Windows 8
>>
File: Screenshot 3.png (6 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 3.png
6 KB, 256x224
>>2731113
Nah, that was too much work. However, if you'd like to attempt to play it, you can get it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tue1c9auo13db4ss

Shame the archives are gone, I posted this link in the last thread.
>>
>>2731459
Rockman no Constancy and Rockman Install Metal are supposedly pretty solid.
>>
>>2731459
Rockman 5 Air Sliding is pretty good.
>>
>>2734551
When it comes to non-standard MM hacks, the Burst Chaser is pretty fun once you got the hang of it.
>>
File: 1371567908083.jpg (89 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1371567908083.jpg
89 KB, 500x333
What are the best improvement romhacks you've played? I recently installed a re-translation hack for Simon's Quest and a hack for Metroid which stops you spawning with 30 health and they both made the games way more fun without removing much of the integral challenge.
>>
>>2737449
Project Base is a pretty huge improvement for Super Metroid
It's almost like playing a whole new game, even if you just use the engine patch and ignore the map-pack it comes with.
>>
File: 2575titlescreen.png (10 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
2575titlescreen.png
10 KB, 256x224
Holy shit what a clusterfuck
http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,20490.html
>>
>>2738029
The point wasn't immediately clear and at first it sounded as though people were only complaining about it not working properly in certain emulators or real hardware. What seems to have happened is that the hack author was paranoid about people selling repros, so he released an obfuscated hack that only worked on the two hacked emulator builds he also provided. Naturally, it devolved into several pages of irrelevant shitposting. The author is clearly a total dipshit, but everyone looks bad in that thread.

RHDN really sucks with quality control overall.
>>
>>2738086
I couldn't even get the hack running in the emulators provided.
>>
>>2738086
>What seems to have happened is that the hack author was paranoid about people selling repros, so he released an obfuscated hack that only worked on the two hacked emulator builds he also provided.

And that's reason enough for me to never touch another hack that retard makes, if they make another. Why the fuck would I want a romhack that only works on certain hacked emulators, and won't be usable in the future on any other emulator? Hell, you can't even run it on real hardware.

>Read thread
>The retard behind the hack and some guy named SunGodPortal try to argue technical stuff with FUCKING DISCH.
I'll give the guy credit for bothering to learn how to hack Zelda3, but if he had half a brain he wouldn't try to argue technical details with Disch. What's he gonna do for an encore? Tell byuu that he doesn't understand emulation accuracy? Goddamn.
>>
>>2738493
>Disch
Who's Disch
>>
File: QZIbUPb[1].png (47 KB, 1189x183) Image search: [Google]
QZIbUPb[1].png
47 KB, 1189x183
>>2738493
>Why the fuck would I want a romhack that only works on certain hacked emulators
I wonder if this person's next hack will be for Super Mario World that only runs on a single version of ZSNES.
>>
>>2738496
>That picture
Can't stop laughing. These people actually think romhacks can be copyrighted? Did no one explain to them that the companies still own the copyrights to their games, and romhacks are legally reverse-engineered modifications, which are illegal under the license that came with those games? I'd love to see that court case.

>Well your honor, they may have created the game engine and all the spritework and music, but I was the one who arranged those levels, so this is ENTIRELY MY WORK AND COPYRIGHTED TO ME!

>>2738494
NES hacking pro. Wrote a lot of documents explaining all kinds of details about how the NES operates on a technical level, how to muck around with mappers and whatnot, and he also wrote some tools including a Lode Runner level editor, Final Fantasy editor, and Final Fantasy 3(j) editor. To put it bluntly, he knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>2738508
>illegal under the license that came with those games?
What are you talking about? Old SNES games have no license, they don't have EULAs and purchasing the games does not constitute a contract. Romhacking falls into the same murky legal area as fanfiction. Technically, copyright holders might be able to successfully sue a fanfiction author for unauthorized distribution of copyrighted material, but they rarely do.
>>
>>2698910
Off topic post, but is this game as bad as everyone says it is? I know the arcade version was the first example of pay 2 win bullshit with a choppy framerate.
>>
>>2738734
they have a disclaimer stating copying or modifying is illegal
>>
I cam across a hack that converts the Mapper for SMB2USA to MMC5. No other modifications.

What exactly does that accomplish?
>>
>>2738029
>>2738086
>>2738464

see >>2732373
>>
>>2739654
You could try reading the thread sometime.
>>2699479
>>
>>2738029
Drama aside, is this hack even worth playing?
>>
>>2738853
Nope. It's extremely solid. This is the one version made by technos themselves. It's mind boggling how people can scoff at it like that.
>>
File: z3iqt-lv2.png (93 KB, 768x672) Image search: [Google]
z3iqt-lv2.png
93 KB, 768x672
>>2741769
I've cleared the first level;
Warping, warping everywhere.

also the hack's name is dum imo
>>
>>2744595
Oh, that's what I expected.
>>
Anyone here working on a SmileBasic clone for some /vr/ platform?
>>
I've been trying my hand at hacking games to translate them.
In specific, Sakigake!! Otoko Juku for the NES (a beat em up but I like it) and Noobow for the Game Boy (I saw it on GameSack, played it myself, and it was fun).
Now I don't know kana but I have a rudimentary understanding of Japanese, but I'm trying to grasp some concepts, but I think that either I'm using the wrong tools (as a lot of these guides are very old) or I'm just a slow idiot. Mostly it's the first, since I'm not so familiar with a lot of things, but I feel like I'm getting better.
>>
>>2737449
Shit, let me come back in a few days. Improvement hacks are like one of my favorite things. I'm always looking for more, or ways to combine them.

>>2732373
Link to it already taken care of? I kind of want to learn how to make repros just to piss this guy off.
>>
>>2732373
Is the hack even worth the hassle to play?
>>
>>2749101
>>2732373
>Link to it already taken care of?
This. I don't want to deal with that guy's bullshit just to play what might not even be a good hack.
>>
>>2684606
so why does /vr/ hate fan translation hacks these days?
>>
>>2732373
>zsnes
dear lord, why? you shouldn't even be using that anymore
>>
>>2749262
SMW ROMHacks.
>>
>>2749267
that doesn't limit you to using only ZSNES even for other things though.
>>
>>2749262
>>2749267
>>2749269
Let's not get into this shitshow again, please
>>
>>2691349
I really don't get why people do hacks like this if it's so hard, seems like a lot of work for so little pay off. It's not like you are improving the game, or even adding new levels or game play, just sticking a character from one game into another.
>>
>>2749273
the person brought up ZSNES not working with a zelda hack as if it was big deal, it was actually relevant
>>
>>2738086
RHDN forums really are full of shitposting these days, there was a recent fiasco where a thread for a hack that simply made the main charecter of the Genesis Shadowrun game female and it was instantly filled with /v/ tier shitposting accusing RHDN becoming a feminist haven and comparing the hack maker to that feminist gaming troll /v/ loves to bring up. and people wonder why I gave up on the idea of making game translations... I don't want to get involved with these fucks, which, since RHDN is the de-facto place for getting together game hackers, I would have to.
>>
>>2749295
The news post for that Shadowrun hack certainly seems overly and unnecessarily feminist
>>
>>2749339
I agree, but it still doesn't justify the /v/ like hate filled posts that resulted from it.
>>
>>2749347
I didn't catch the first thread before they deleted it, but most of the discussion now seems to be autists too dumb to realize that they don't need to chime in their political views.

>I disagree with the statement that
I do too, but no one cares and it doesn't effect the hack

>My female gamer friends
That's awesome, my gamer friends are the same way, but this has nothing to do with the hack

ETC.

The news post is disgusting. And it wouldn't be if they removed the first paragraph of it and changed the like two instances of "identify with" to "want to play as". I'm kind of annoyed that after the shit show, they didn't make that simple edit to shut down the irrelevant conversation.

The whole thing is a complete non-issue, easily avoided by some basic editing, and redirecting off topic (discussing the hack itself) to another thread.

Fuck this whole thing is triggering my ass burgers.
>>
>>2749278
Learning experience I would guess. Actually doing these things isn't TOO hard if you know what to do, but if you are just starting out hacking it's a good starting point to learn how to do things and have something to show for it.

>>2749461
I read some of that first thread, it was mostly people picking on the OP for the stupid ass way he presented the hack. It was pretty damn over the top. I didn't follow it that far though. I liked the mod that made a penis joke.
>>
File: mts.png (251 KB, 1767x830) Image search: [Google]
mts.png
251 KB, 1767x830
Guys is there a way I can hack an SNES rom to change its starting point? Could I change Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei to start at pic related (right portion) instead of its original beginning?
>>
File: 798[1].png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798[1].png
306 KB, 593x540
Romhacking.net is complete and utter shit these days. in between allowing that troll to post his naked mario vs the dick men hacks and all this anti feminist chatter over there, I'm begining to think the place needs new managment.

management that will enforce rules and regulations against those that believe/do the wrong things.
>>
>>2750169
what's wrong with being anti-degeneracy while allowing free speech?
>>
>>2750169
I'm sure there's a retro games subreddit for you to go to instead of here.
>>
>>2750062
>Guys is there a way I can hack an SNES rom to change its starting point?
Yes
>Could I change Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei to start at pic related (right portion) instead of its original beginning?
Yes

You can do anything.
But good luck finding out how.
>>
>>2750518

>But good luck finding out how

Fuck me, right?
>>
>>2750665
I don't see why you would want to, though.
Unless you want to cut out Megaten II from the ROM.
Then again if you want to do that I'd say you might as well rip the script and insert it into the NES ROM. Not that different anyway (save for the Megaten II changes).
>>
File: ayyy.png (51 KB, 511x499) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
51 KB, 511x499
>>2750873

>Rip the script and put it in the NES rom

Yeah. I've been doing that, but sometimes things get a little difficult and I just want to quit.
>>
>>2751035
Oh, that's pretty cool.
Care to release it someday?
>>
File: shop.png (46 KB, 529x506) Image search: [Google]
shop.png
46 KB, 529x506
>>2752985

Maybe, yeah. I won't ever actually quit. I'll just stop and come back.

Man, figuring out control codes is difficult.

Also, I hate to say this but I am condensing the fuck out of each piece of script, because I don't know how to use more bytes for text. It's working out fine though so far I guess.

I would ultimately rather play this than Kyuu, because of the delicious expansion audio, and the fact that its standalone. I generally prefer standalone over compilations.
>>
>>2752985
>>2752998

Holy shit. Kinda just had a thought and I solved the problem I was having. Going to translate it some more, and anticipate running into an error and dropping the project again.
>>
File: 1417803985179.jpg (62 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1417803985179.jpg
62 KB, 709x765
>>2752985
>>2752998
>>2753228

>mfw I finally encountered text compression

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I'm done.
>>
>>2753684
Just wait till you reach hard-coded edge cases! Buckle up little Timmy, you're gonna see some serious shit!
>>
>>2755280

Why are you bumping? Give people time. This is a dead forum.
>>
File: 1438578400889.jpg (70 KB, 591x788) Image search: [Google]
1438578400889.jpg
70 KB, 591x788
>>2753228
>>2753684
Ah, good luck anon-kun.
I'll be rooting for ya. Especially since I'm >>2747502 so I feel you.
Hope you'll succeed.
>>
>>2755814

tbqh hacking anything to translate for something that doesn't use FCEUX is gonna be hard, and I'd rather not try it myself. I think it requires some reverse engineering. More than FCEUX, since fceux provides so many tools to make it quite easy, but alas, it is still not an easy task despite that.

I went ahead and fapped to that pic and opened up FCEUX again. Let's see if I can figure out this fucking compression.
>>
>>2755817
Out of curiosity, how an what did you use to get started? I can't seem to properly grasp spme basic concepts concerning hex editing (displaying moonrunes also won't work) and I'm not sure if I understand some other concepts properly or if I'm a good guesser.
Especially since 99% of the docs I found are ancient and modern tools use different techniques and/or terminology.

Not being a native English speaker doesn't help either.
>>
someone should hack a mario game into super mario bros: the movie: the game
>>
File: fuck.png (39 KB, 520x505) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
39 KB, 520x505
>>2755851

If it's not FCEUX, then I do not have much faith in myself.

I stumbled upon FCEUX's options one day I guess. FCEUX lets you see the PPU's graphics 1 by 1 in the PPU viewer, showing each of their byte values. You can then go into your hex editor and search that array of bytes and you'll find it (given that there's no annoying fucking text compression).

Even better is the Name Table Viewer. This thing lets you see the byte values of the current screen just by hovering over a graphic. Hovering over "B" would give me 81, and when I move to O, it'll say 8E, 8E, then 93 for T. I can then search 818E8E93 and I'll find it in the hex editor. Then I can switch shit up, and it literally changes on the fly.

I used TLP as well to insert english characters into the game's graphics as well.

Man, it made everything so fun but it really is a baby tool I guess. I'd have absolutely no idea how to translate a PS1 or snes game.
>>
>>2756010
I have been wanting this for ages. It's a shame I'm not very good at making sprites.
>>
>>2756031
>Man, it made everything so fun but it really is a baby tool I guess.
Hell no, FCEUX is the best emulator for ROMhacking because of all the features. Baby tools are Lunar Magic. There's a version of Snes9X that is designed to help hackers as well, I think it's called Gieger's?

No idea about PSX though.
>>
>>2756010
Expand on this? Curious what you'd do for worlds and types of levels.
>>
>>2757406

>Lunar Magic

Crazy shit. I tried building a level editor in SMB but that was too difficult.
>>
>>2684880
>I hate giving these out-of-touch douches money.
Then don't. Either rent these games so Nintendo makes no extra money off of them, or better yet, rob the store so they are deprived of a copy of it.
>>
So I have this PSX game I'm currently investigating the feasibility of translating. I've managed to split the iso and get out the FMV's and played with them, and it looks like hardsubbing these would be a relative breeze. But I don't really know where to start with the text. Where is it usually located, and what tool should I use to deal with most likely non-ascii text (SJIS?)?

I've only used hex editors before to change text around in the gb pokemon games (text in english), but that was back when I still was a kid.

Right now just somehow being able to extract the text would be great.
>>
>>2759847
What's the game?
>>
File: 309283_front.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
309283_front.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>>2759864
Yuusha-Ou GaoGaiGar - Blockaded Numbers

It's basically two extra episodes to the anime in game form. As a game it's mostly spamming buttons, but storywise, animation-wise and voice actinge-wise it's really great.
>>
>>2684934
>In recent years there have been a lot of editors of varying quality released for games that people end up not really using or even knowing about, which is kind of unfortunate.
Link, motherfucker?
>>
>>2760028
>>2685303
As for the tools, they can all be found on Romhacking.net.
>>
Anyone know of some retro non-Japanese games that weren't released in English? Like French or German games. I know of some German GBA games, but those aren't really /vr/.

Basically any European language is okay, translating languages I already know would go way easier than Jap games, plus I wouldn't have to bother with adding a Latin script.
>>
>>2760425
Happy Hippo and Die Ottifanten on the GBC, German only but already translated. There are other German exclusive license game, but nothing good I think.
>>
File: 1443574308090.gif (232 KB, 67x100) Image search: [Google]
1443574308090.gif
232 KB, 67x100
I'm looking for a rom hack is saw an image of previously in one of these threads. It was mainly a graphics hack for smw that was absolutely gorgeous. There's so many out there I want to be sure I find the right one. The poster included a pic of it I previously had saved but wound up deleting a while back carelessly.
>>
>>2761798
I think you are looking for this:

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/58/
>>
>>2763587
That's it! Thank you very much :) Gonna fire this up tonight.
>>
File: time bokan yattaman.jpg (34 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
time bokan yattaman.jpg
34 KB, 393x400
>>2760425
Try this, Italy only.
>>
>>2764646
pretty sure this came out in japan
>>
>>2684606

Does anyone have a .zip file of all of these? Mediafire doesn't allow bulk downloading unless you "upgrade" your account.
>>
File: ladxvwf.png (26 KB, 480x432) Image search: [Google]
ladxvwf.png
26 KB, 480x432
I made this hack a few months ago:

http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2414/

You will probably find it useless, but I hate so much the text flow in Link's Awakening and I had to fix it.
>>
I'm bumping this because it interests me.
>>
>>2684606
WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T THIS GENERAL HAVE A GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE YOU'RE OWN ROMHACKS?
>>
>>2766081
Probably because op has never made one of his own.
>>
>>2766081

haven`t you heard? They just released Super Mario Maker!!!
>>
>>2766101
Meh, no mario 2 support.
>>
>>2766081
I can think of a few reasons.

A) romhacking.net is a better resource, and has all the info AND tools, plus forums full of knowledgeable people.
B) You really can't make one catch-all "How to haxxor ROMs" guide, since the problems you will face vary not only system to system, but game to game as well. As for the basics, there are many easy to google guides already out.
C) Most people interested in ROMhacking generally are willing to put in the effort to learn the basics themselves and don't need anyone to explain the concepts to them, or are capable of harnessing the power of google to get the answers they want.

So with A, there is no need, with B there is no point, and with C there really isn't much demand.
>>
>>2766108
D) It's autistically difficult to learn.
>>
>>2766109
>Romhacking
>difficult to learn
I can understand on 16-bit and above, once you start getting into encryption and compression and complex 3D shit, but if you can't figure out how to mess with Super Mario World or SMB, you are full retard.
>>
>>2764939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSIM1e_suu4

This... this is just amazing.

Any chance of implementing this into the Oracle games?
>>
>>2766117
no
>>
>>2766117
I tried, but the text engine is so different and I kinda lost interest.
>>
>>2766195
Fair 'nuff. I mean, implementing a functional VWF into ANY 8 or 16-bit era rom is still a great achievement in and of itself.
>>
>>2764939
It's not useless, the text looks so much better with this hack.
>>
>>2764939
Now I need a restoration patch for the DX version that gives me the weird quotes back. German version only.

"Gib mir deinen Saft, ich geb dir meinen."
>>
>>2767019
Thanks man, I think so too.

>>2767063
I'll include a text editor in the next version, so I hope someone insert the german and french translations.
>>
http://shc.sonicresearch.org/sonic/entry

SHC 2015 entries are up, if anyone cares.
>>
File: 1445405418835.png (86 KB, 268x309) Image search: [Google]
1445405418835.png
86 KB, 268x309
>>2768920
>that Crazy Bus hack
>>
>>2698910
i was hoping for someone to hack this game just to implement double dragon 2's controls for nes.
>>
>>2716573
no
>>
>>2738853

it's easily the weakest of the 3 NES versions, but it's not terrible. it had good ideas, like different characters and limited special weapons, and the art was well done. but the enemies are repetitive and the gameplay is kind of frustrating - I found that spamming attacks was often the best way to get through it. it's very easy to get pinned down, and you only get 1 life - and if you game over, you get sent back to the beginning (although savestates can negate this).

tl;dr it's not garbage but I can understand the negative reactions, especially when dd2 is GOAT.

>>2769790
that would help for sure. I kept wanting to use dd2 controls during my run.
>>
>>2716573
Goomba's easter egg hunt is a fun little hack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MidJIP0u8BY

I'm currently playing through sr:night of doom, and its a great hack if you want a real challenge. sm74 ee is ok too
>>
>>2769338
They really put a lot of effort into a joke hack, it's amazing. It's a shame that the Sonic hacking community is more interested in putting out hacks this instead of full-length ones
>>
>>2773821
they're jokes but you could also consider them tech demos in a way

they show what is possible with a sonic disassembly
>>
>>2771249
>I'm currently playing through sr:night of doom, and its a great hack if you want a real challenge. sm74 ee is ok too

I'd say the Star Revenge series in general is worth trying out.
>>
>>2692027
Whats a good place to start with pokemon romhacks?

Preferably GBA hacks.
>>
>>2776070
GBA isn't retro, but as a crossboarder, here's /vp/'s recommended hack list, though it hasn't been updated in like a year.

pastebin.com/hMRJR8KX
>>
>>2776231
Great, I had no idea such list even existed. Will add some of the hacks featured there on my list.
>>
>>2778374
No problem. Though, like half the entries on the list for Gen 1 and 2 were added because I saw them on /vr/'s list and tested them out, so there's already some overlap because of that.
>>
>>2712058
Super Mario Maker
>>
>>2701620
MaternalBound is definitive imo
>>
Anyone can tell me how to translate sega master system roms ? I took a look with a hex viewer but can't find any text, is it encoded ? how to find clear text ?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.