[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>how DARE you mock me for playing Pokemon GO! I'm reliving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>how DARE you mock me for playing Pokemon GO! I'm reliving my childhood, I remember playing Pokemon Red for the game boy as a kid and I had the time of my life, and now I get to experience that in real life
Wow anon, sounds like you love Pokemon. Are you picking up the new ones?
>no I stopped playing after the first games
>>
Who cares?
>>
>>27233296
I stopped watching it a few years ago and have no idea who all the new ones are
>>
>>27233378(You)
>>
>>27233296

>Wahhhhhhh wa. wa. waahhhhhh

You're sad. Go is bringing all kinds of people back into the game. It rekindles the flame that died out years ago, leaving us only places like /vp/ where there are still fans.

People having their cars flip over and falling off cliffs playing the app is the best thing to ever happen to Pokemon.

Fuck off to /r9k/ if you want to whine about 'normies'.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.