[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was is the best rival and why is it Silver?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Who was is the best rival and why is it Silver?
>>
That's a funny way to say Serena...
>>
File: image.png (63 KB, 200x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63 KB, 200x360
>>27232441
>>27232469
What did you just say?
>>
File: RivalBlue.png (658 KB, 927x1548) Image search: [Google]
RivalBlue.png
658 KB, 927x1548
>>27232441
>>27232469
>>27232488
You're not even the most powerful trainer in the world
>>
>>27232441
No one likes edgemeisters.
Especially if they have no personality

Also Wally is the best.
>>
>>27232628
Yeah my vote's for Blue
>>
>>27232628
This.

Everybody else is a chump compared to him.
>>
>>27232488
>>27232488
People gave Barry a hard time but man I wanted to kick the shit outta him. Which was a great blend of "lets be friends" and "not this asshole"

He was clearly a dear friend but he was impulsive and annoying. Plus he really wanted to kick my ass, which meant beating him was fun.

I felt guilty beating Serana and Hugh is hands down the worst.
>>
Blue > Barry > Wally > Silver

Rest don't matter
>>
File: Blue.png (44 KB, 175x378) Image search: [Google]
Blue.png
44 KB, 175x378
>>27232441
thats not BLUE Hell pikablue was just named after him.
>>
>Blue
Great
>Silver
Great
>gen 3
I refuse to classify either of them as rivals
>Barry
Great
>Cheren
Awful
>Bianca
Wasted potential
>Hugh
Wasted potential
>>
Playing through the games again recently the only good rival is FR/LG Blue

Barry is okay
ORAS Wally is okay because of the Ever Grande fight
Cheren is okay
Silver was terrible for 90% of the game May/Brendan and Calem/Serena were terrible
I barely remember battling Hugh
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.