[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some minor features you want to see added to Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: UGAY.png (49 KB, 234x257) Image search: [Google]
UGAY.png
49 KB, 234x257
What are some minor features you want to see added to Pokemon Go besides things like trading and battling? Here's mine:
>A way to filter specific species of Pokemon out of the nearby radar so it's not constantly flooded with pidgies, ratattas, and weedles.
>Either a directional indicator or some kind of "hot-cold" indicator when you target a nearby pokemon. The steps don't really change often enough to get a good sense of where it is, and you can end up losing it if you pick the wrong direction when at 3 steps.
>>
>>27232003
Haptic feedback that violently electrocutes players whenever a button is pressed.
>>
File: 1466064113632.gif (32 KB, 402x347) Image search: [Google]
1466064113632.gif
32 KB, 402x347
>>27232390
Hot.
>>
>>27232003
A decent tutorial.
This game is stupid easy, but has almost zero explanation. "Here's how the nearby screen works", "now that you're level 8, Pokemon might flee from you", "poke stops gradually restock items" etc.
>>
Somehow make it so that you can catch Pokemon hiking in the mountains where there's no signal, or at least out in the country.

Also, the Pokemon need to have value, so I think there should be a limit as to the amount of Pokemon (at least in that area); but will eventually respawn. Rare Pokemon would take longer to respawn.
>>
>>27232003
I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but after adding battles perhaps they could add tournaments on a local level, have them spawn randomly and be scheduled for a certain time of day where most people would be free. Require at least 4 trainers to get it started, and offer better prizes as more people participate. Allow others to spectate.
>>
this is intentional. It was left this way to make it so players have to talk to one another and discuss what they learned about how the game works and trade tips and tricks when they meet..
>>
>>27234059 was in response to
>>27233267
>>
Ability to add friends and to be able to see nearby friends on the map
>>
An in game message if you're in a place that won't get pokemon

I had to go to a fucking reddit thread to learn that pokemon won't pop up on military bases
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.