[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing pokemon go >owning a smartphone this whole board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1402189653666.jpg (153 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
1402189653666.jpg
153 KB, 641x720
>playing pokemon go
>owning a smartphone

this whole board is normie millennial scum
>>
>>27231879
Unfortunately, Ash is always wrong.

I don't like GO either, but this was the wrong way to sell it.
>>
>>27231879
>Millennial
My parents in their 60's have smart phones. Everyone has smart phones.
>>
>>27231879

Oh look another "I live in my mums basement" thread...
>>
File: 1466411642701.gif (218 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1466411642701.gif
218 KB, 450x338
Pokemon GO is pretty fun desu. Had a blast with a group of friends the other night just talking shit and walking around the beach for hours. The pros of the game far outweigh the cons.

I mean,

>FUCK POKEMON GO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>ashnime screencap
>From BW no less
>Meme text
RING RING RING
Kettle, pick up the damn phone you black piece of shit.
>>
>>27231879
>>owning a smartphone
>Not owning a smartphone

Seriously. it's the year 2016. The majority of the phones in the shop are smart phones and they're reasonably cheap. Most phone contracts assume you're on a smart phone. What possible reason is there to not have a smart phone, other than to be contrarian?
>>
>>27231879
>Not owning a smart device
Laptops still have a place and all but if you're looking to browse or watch Youtube for a few short moments, it's the way to go.
>>
>owning a smartphone
If you don't own one you're a literal fucking retard. Antisocial autistic kid most likely
>>
>>27231879
I have smartphone. Been a pokemon avid fan since forever. I don't play go anymore.

I don't have the time and capacity to walk for miles to find gym and shit. I find it more fun to shit at home playing on my 3ds while watching tv.
>>
There's something other than smart phones? How's the midwest?
>>
File: 1389638370189.jpg (40 KB, 137x234) Image search: [Google]
1389638370189.jpg
40 KB, 137x234
Friendly reminder than unless you are 35 y/o you are a millenial, stup misusing the word
And if you are over 35 and still bothered by a board dedicated to pokemon enjoing a pokemon game because you think it's too normie you should reevaluate your life
>>
>not owning a smartphone
>complaining about people owning smartphones
>complaining about "millenials"
Let me guess. You voted to leave the EU. Either that or you're voting for Trump to be president.
Just die already, grandpa. You're no good for this world. You're outdated and obselete.
>>
>>27231879
Oh look, it's the samefag posting the same copypasta bullshit all over again.

Just for the record, even my 84-year-old grandmother owns a smartphone.

Go is shit, but you're a faggot.
>>
>>27232222
Friendly reminder that the term "millennial" is fucking stupid and makes no sense, especially considering the fact that many of us weren't even born in the 21st century anyway so that already makes the term stupid to begin with.

Plus I should just add that naming generations is fucking stupid from the get-go.

TL;DR kill yourself for using shitty labels, faggot.
>>
>>27232370
any person not born before 2000 is underage and shouldn't be on this site.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.