[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay i need help from the greater super Haxoruses. I have an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1468691040865.png (240 KB, 496x375) Image search: [Google]
1468691040865.png
240 KB, 496x375
Okay i need help from the greater super Haxoruses. I have an android phone, developers option enabled. Cant i just use Lockito fake GPS and open GO? to hatch eggs at night mainly. isnt this plausible or am i missing something? Do i need to go through all the Nox stuf? and for what purpose?

inb4 cheating at blah blah i want to hatch eggs plus i live in no man's land
>>
>>27231675
The Nox stuff is literally just for people who don't have a rooted phone and don't feel like rooting their phone. If your phone is rooted then you can just go through that part of the pastebin guide that I assume you're looking at.
>>
>>27231693
wait so literally all i and OP have to do is root our phone and we can use Lockito on the phone and it will work?

wastelandfag here
>>
>>27231712
Unless I'm retarded, yes.
I mean, you have to set up the proper mock location settings and all that jazz as well, but you've probably already done that.
>>
>>27231738
OP here, i got lockito and can and have tried to use it. i move to the destination as set up by lockito but it doesn't seem my eggs change their condition. plus i dont see stops. So i assume i have to get my phone rooted then?

thanks btw
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.