[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be the first in a group of friends to play Pokemon GO >Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>Be the first in a group of friends to play Pokemon GO
>Also the first to reach level 5
>Pick Mystic because I like the color blue and think Articuno is neat
>All of my friends went Instinct
>Now I'm stuck on this shitty team
>Have put in a bug report saying I meant to pick Instinct but accidentally picked Mystic
>Haven't gotten a response
>Level 14 now and I'd have to be fucking retarded to even think of restarting from scratch
>>
your friends are the losers mystic is the best team desu instinct is filled with potatoes
>>
>>27231639
I am potato and I joined mystic
>>
File: tumblr_m9ndv84PGH1qc2eojo4_1280.png (666 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9ndv84PGH1qc2eojo4_1280.png
666 KB, 800x566
That's what you get for having shit taste in friends.

Team Instinct is for passive nerds and cucks.
>>
>>27231572
they should just add an item to the store for like 300-500 coins to change team once, or just give u a free time to change it once
>>
First to 20 of my friends. The grind is real.
>>
>>27231572
>>join Mystic because i liek it
>>my normie friends picked the other team so now i can't be with the cool guyz
>>Abloo bloo bloo team Mystic sucks :(
typical normalfag
>>
>>27231682
I've heard it only get a lot worse after level 20 as well.

Apparently it's 5,000,000 experience just to from level 39 to 40 and hit the cap.
>>
>>27231572
I restarted from 12. It's not that hard. Just don't go past 15.
>>
>>27231696
Yeah, it's 25000 exp to level up from 18 to 19 and 19 to 20. Then it jumps to 50000 exp to level up from 20 to 21, 75000 exp to level up from 21 to 22, 100000 exp to level up from 22 to 23, and so on.
I think they just wanted new players to be able to catch up.
>>
>>27231662
Game is bringing people together at unprecedented rates. Autists like you trying to instigate team hate knowing full well most people picked their team based on favorite color or which elemental bird they liked the best.
>>
>>27231787
Pfft, Most of my area is Valor. Mystics around here are most derpy teens vaping, and the Instincts are literally led by a group of shitty "we need feminism nu-males" So all the ordinary people, and turbo autist over 25 are Valor. We have about 15 gyms across the town and they're almost always red.
>>
>>27231572
I'm hoping there'll eventually be a way for players to change teams, even if they have to pay with Pokecoins or something.

It kinda sucks when you either meet new friends but can't help each other because you're on different teams or you have a case like OP where friends end up picking different teams.
>>
>Picking the same team as your friend
>not picking another team and being Rivals
how can you be so wrong
>>
File: Screenshot_20160718-015822.png (874 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160718-015822.png
874 KB, 1440x2560
>>27231682
Post em
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.