[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I-I cant do it /vp/. i cant watch the new xy anime series. the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: feels yungoos.jpg (104 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feels yungoos.jpg
104 KB, 633x758
I-I cant do it /vp/. i cant watch the new xy anime series. the animation is way too jarring and ashe's voice acting...

honestly if they would just get the original voice actress i think i could handle it but this...i cant. its not ash, its some other character. i know things change and we move on but did they have to get someone new? the old voice actress didnt die or anything right?
>>
I don't know what your problem is, XY is widely regarded as being the best the show's been since Diamond/Pearl.
>>
kill yourself
X/Y anime is the best pokemon anime series yet
>>
>>27231098
Hey you know what would help with that voice acting thing

WATCH
THE
SUBS

And maybe post in the general next time.
>>
>>27231150
>>27231170
its probably good but i cant get past the new voice acting. im way too used to the original ash.

im literally 10 minutes in and i cant go on.
>>
>>27231098
Wait, they changed the voice actress back with the Battle Frontier shit. Did they change it again or are people still somehow not used to the new voice?

Still, the answer to your problem, if you want to watch the anime but not listen to the voice, is to watch the subbed Japanese version. Links are in /padt/.
>>
>>27231233
Watch it in Japanese and disconnect.
>>
>>27231098
Watch it subbed
>>
>>27232010
I came here to make this comment as well.
>>
>>27232016
>>27232010
>>27231552
this
>>
>>27231190
>>27231532
>>27231552
>>27232010
>>27232016
>>27232028
I'm not going to watch the fucking sub. I hate the Japanese language more than I hate the dub.
>>
>>27232036
Spanish dub with English sub?
Or better yet stop being so autistic.
>>
>>27232036
That's your choice, but don't complain about it if you're just going to say "hurr-durr I hate how every language sounds". We don't care. Watch one of them or don't fucking watch it, faggot.
>>
>>27231098
Watch it anyways.
The only thing I hate is James' voice. Ash's is just mildly annoying.
>>
>>27231170
Not even as good as Johto thanks to that fucking frog and shoe horned love interest
>>
>>27232106
that wasnt me. that was some other anon.
>>27232195
thats what really did it for me. james was perfect.
>>
File: 1453774524334.jpg (12 KB, 255x217) Image search: [Google]
1453774524334.jpg
12 KB, 255x217
>people actually enjoy XYZ
Just fuck my shit up

I for one can't stand the mere presence of that Narutoad. I rather just watch Naruto.
>>
>>27232486
With all the buildup they've had for it I'm at least hoping for some killer battles vs Team Flare, especially since good battles are one of only good things Greninjash has brought to the table.
>>
>>27232506
No good battles have taken place since Grenija started to digital evolve. He steamrolls everything not named Allen.

God and Allen, that's another character I can't stand. At least Gary was funny.
>>
>>27232486
It's tv show. And they need to get a lot of views somehow. This shit is popular as fuck in japan.
>>
>>27231170
>>27231150
>T. Amourfags

Amour and overpowered Ash are all the series has to offer. Serena's quest was rushed to shit, the league is being rushed to shit and sll of Ash's Pokémon except ninjafrog have been basically sidelined. It's better than BW, but it's not great.
>>
>>27232582
Not really, the ratings are medicore and it very rarely breaks 3.0. There are several anime which get 3 times as many viewers as Pokemon and Pokemon manages to get better viewership than, say, Yokai Watch 2-3 times per year at best.
>>
>>27232036
>hates english voices
>hates jap voices
don't watch anime
>>
>>27231098
>honestly if they would just get the original voice actress
Dude it's been like a decade since they switched actresses, where have you been?
>>
>>27231098
get over it.
>>
File: All Smiles.png (60 KB, 572x464) Image search: [Google]
All Smiles.png
60 KB, 572x464
I skipped a large portion of XY and went right to XYZ because I wanted to catch up and watch Ash win the leauge, the budget is outstanding and I love Jesse's new contest persona.
>that episode where Team Rocket ambushes Pikachu
>Pika's only working at ~40% since he's stressed looking for Ash
>Team Rocket takes test zaps before fucking off and leaving Pikachu in the snow
>that dejected Pikachu pan out
I haven't laughed that hard since Indigo League, XYZ is really good. I'm likely gonna go back and watch the key points of XY, but there's so much damn filler.

>>27232524
>I haven't watched a single episode the post
>brings up Gary
GO posted detected. Back to Facebook with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 512x384
>>27232506
>Greninjash
>good battles
Throwing energy projectiles at one another does not make a good battle.
>>
>>27232642
>It's better than BW
lol what isn;t?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.