[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Go is available in Canada https://mynintendonews.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: portadapokemon.jpg (15 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
portadapokemon.jpg
15 KB, 680x510
Pokemon Go is available in Canada

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/07/17/pokemon-go-is-now-available-in-canada/

What about Mexico?
>>
File: 1460943748997.jpg (63 KB, 590x566) Image search: [Google]
1460943748997.jpg
63 KB, 590x566
>>
File: tumblr.png (213 KB, 316x319) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
213 KB, 316x319
I THOUGHT THE FLAG MEANT MEXICO WAS GETTING IT TOO UNTIL I READ THE TEXT

FUCKING HELL, THEY KEEP TREATING US AS IF WE'RE ON PAR WITH SUBSAHARAN AFRICA
>>
File: Melosmug.png (81 KB, 495x398) Image search: [Google]
Melosmug.png
81 KB, 495x398
>>27228609

'fraid not, Paco.
>>
>>27228609
>b-but the new region will be based on mexico
>muh lore
lol, fuck off and go make some tacos Pancho
>>
>>27228660

Pfffftt did they actually think that?

oh that's rich
>>
>>27228634
A-At least, we'll get to enjoy the Johtomons after most people in the US lose interest...

>>27228660
Just because I'm Panchito it doesn't mean I'm a fucking retard, my friend.

>>27228737
Mexicofags were on par with Roothootfags and Balliofags in terms of faggotry.
>>
>walk outside
>killed by cartel
>>
File: donald_trump17.jpg (212 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
donald_trump17.jpg
212 KB, 620x412
>>27228580
>>
>>27228964
>go to school
>get shot by an autist
>>
>>27229191
This. At least Mexicans have the excuse of being killed by criminals, Americans get themselves shot by the resident beta male.
>>
>>27229263
which accounts for less than 1% of all homicides in any year
>>
>>27229281
And which ones make the news?
I'd rather die a glorious death fighting criminals than shooting people from the chan.
>>
>>27228580
I live in Mexico and quite a few people around here already have it, just today my cousin was playing it inside a museum, they used the apk I assume?
>>
>>27229319
Yep, it's not officially out yet
>>
>>27229281
99% of people killed by cartels are involved with organized crime.
100% of people killed in random mass shootings are innocent civilians.
>>
>>27229319
>even if you have the apk in Puerto Rico, no pokemon appear

FUCKS SAKE WHY
>>
>>27228580
Translations take time

The reason Cucknada didn't get it along with the US is because Trudeau was auditing Pokemon Go because it could be dangerous for cucks,

France still doesn't get it and Brazil and Portugal will get it at the same time.
>>
>>27229411
this
>>
>>27231126
They are translated already, I played the game in Chile the first day in spanish for the first day. They blocked the Pokémon, Gyms, etc from appearing in the map probably because the servers go to shit every time the people from the USA play the game.
>>
>>27228580
>fucking terrorists killing peoples in my city
>Pokemon GO isn't out in France because of these shitty mudslimes
I want to kill them all
>>
>>27228580
Releasing it in 2/3rds of the major countries in NA at the same time would be suicide server-wise, its the same reason Canada didn't get it at the same time the US did.
>>
File: Capture.png (102 KB, 638x569) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
102 KB, 638x569
>>27228580

I live in Costa Rica and people here are just downloading the .apk or making an Australian account for iOS and it's working pretty well lotsa of pokestops and so on even if is not officially available, actually is insane and surrealist to see 8-10 year olds and College kids kids on the streets playing this in real life, I actually can't believe it because this country doesn't have many Nintendo fans.

People are really going crazy for this app.

The hypocrite moralfag media cough* Teletica cough* is trying to scare people off form playing it from some reason,mayabe becasue traditional TV is dying and kids are not watching their retarded shows they are watching Netflix now or something. The media shows news about people getting assaulted or allegedly dying in other countries and so on. They even made some reporting about how criminals could pretend to be Pokemon Go players and knock your door asking to let you catch a Pokeymans pls, hilariously they don't even fucking know how the game works and some smart people pointed it out in the same news'comment section while butthurt older people complains about how stupid this whole thing is and how the people playing it are lazy and jobless and so on, when the people actually playing it are the old ass nerds with better degrees and jobs than them kek.

I just play it through Bluestacks because I don't have a decent smartphone just a cheap Chinese one I need for college, I'm poorfag, I didn't like the app it's pay to win crap and I'm actually getting sick and annoyed of all the "I'm such a nerd I'm le Pokeymen Master" people popping everywhere, but at least they are having a lot of fun I guess good for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 680x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 680x598
>>27229191

GOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
>>
>>27231126
>The reason Cucknada didn't get it along with the US is because Trudeau was auditing Pokemon Go because it could be dangerous for cucks,

But its actually helping Canadian people because the goverment invested money in the app.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2822790/canada-pension-plan-sharing-in-pokemon-gos-success/
>>
File: xatu.jpg (35 KB, 222x320) Image search: [Google]
xatu.jpg
35 KB, 222x320
>>27228580
Speaking of beaners, does pic related look like a beaner Pokémon??? I know the lotad family are beaner pokemon
>>
ITT butthurt mexicans; the thread
>>
>>27231626
Eh the same is happening in Mexico

Girls seems to like it

http://youtu.be/kvQwkogi8eM
>>
>>27228580
but OP Italy has Pokemon Go
>>
>>27232019
its pretty obviously based off of native totem poles
>>
>>27228580
You have to go back.

t. Someone further south
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.