[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It has been announced that the latest Pokémon Sun &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: nichi.png (675 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
nichi.png
675 KB, 600x450
"It has been announced that the latest Pokémon Sun & Moon footage is to air on the episode of the Japanese variety show Pokénchi on July 17th 2016 at 08:00 JST. "
Serebii posted this a few days ago...
So, did it not happen, or was there just nothing new or interesting?
>>
>>27227957
They just showed the Japanese trailer from last week
>>
>>27227957
>Pokénchi
Never expect anything, you'll be disappointed every time
>>
Are you new?
Are you 12 years old?
Are you both?

Of course they aired footage we've already seen. That's what Pokemon Sunday does. They barely ever have exclusive footage because they play catch-up with the trailers posted online. The only reason Serebii posted about it is because of the slim chance they do show something new.
>>
>>27227957
>Serebii "new info" coming soon translations
i don't even bother trusting them anymore
especially when it comes to pokenchi
>>
>>27228220
He never said they'd shown new footage he said they'd show the LATEST footage.
Which is, you know, what they did.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.