[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello / vp /. The first thing I have to say is this: Brindibou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: poke_group.png (418 KB, 651x465) Image search: [Google]
poke_group.png
418 KB, 651x465
Hello / vp /.
The first thing I have to say is this: Brindibou evolving towards Flèchibou. It's great with a winged arc.

Second, there Otaquin, it evolves into Sirèntarie. very feminine appearance.

The third is Flamiaou it becomes Luttigreur. Cat fighting unclean.

Ask questions, I use Google translate apologize for my grammar.
>>
Any idea on when they're going to officially release any new info?
>>
"Any idea on when they're going to officially release any new info?"

Bonjour. This is how I translated text. Is it correct?

Toute idée sur le moment où ils vont libérer officiellement toute nouvelle information?

My answer

I do not know the dates or lot of information. I only saw toys.
>>
what idea did you make up for marshadow
>>
>>27226716
You're describing a set of confirmed fakes that have been spammed on this board for months.
>>
like a griffin with the scorpion tail and wings
>>
we have toys and that is what they resemble in my firstpost

apologies if you not believe me
>>
>>27226929
Pics of toys or bust.
>>
should i draw them?
>>
File: drawing.png (36 KB, 1572x676) Image search: [Google]
drawing.png
36 KB, 1572x676
I have drawn them. Apologies for bad picture. I am gaucher.
>>
>>27227085
Why does that look familiar?
>>
>>27227085
>>27227395
BALLIO LEAKS CONFIRMED
>>
Its fucking fake but
Its french
Flèchibou is a mix between Arrow and Owl
Sirèntarie is a mix of Mermaid and Sea lion
Luttigreur is a mix of Wrestler and tiger
Its obsiouly fake because of many reasons
1-It was obsioulsy inspired by the starter evolution leak that everyone believe, but I think its noot real for a lot of reasons. It dosnt make sense.
2-He just want to make use believe more the starter evolution leak. (
>>27227085 )
3-Sirèntarie dosnt make sense Because Mermaid is Sirène (Sy-rei-neu), but the way it wrote is Sirèntarie. Tarie is for Otarie (Oh-Ta-rie) which is Sea lion in french. But the Sirèn (in Sirèntarie) Is not prononced like Sirène, and Pokemon names in french never doe that. Sirène is Sy-rè-neu and Sirèn is Sy-rin. It dosnt make sense... Its obviously fake. Dont you have nothing better to do?
>>
>>27227661
(Same fag)
Also, its too simple. Like he think of us like retards and put two simple words that will scream this fake ass leak
>>
>>27226716
>Hello / vp /.
The first thing I have to say is this: Brindibou evolving towards Flèchibou. It's great with a winged
No
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.