[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2nd gen pokemon added to Pokemon Go >Normies already stopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1467148377031.gif (850 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
1467148377031.gif
850 KB, 492x280
>2nd gen pokemon added to Pokemon Go
>Normies already stopped playing due to short attention span
>MFW they blame the new pokemon on why they lost interest yet again
>>
Screen cap this
>>
There is no incentive to add 2nd gen Pokemon.
They'll add latest gen and whatever previous are needed for latest to exist.
>>
>>27225830
they've already confimred Johtomon are coming in december, which will be long after the general crown gets bored of Pokemon go
>>
I can't wait to only have to fight the other fat degenerates for gyms.
>>
It's not a good game to begin with, that's why they'll lose (or should never have had to begin with) interest
>>
>>27226035
the community is gonna be mostly GPS explioters by the time the popularity boils down, actual players will be at a huge disadvantage, and all the diehard pokemon fans are gonna stop playing when Sun/Moon rolls out.
>>
>>27226182
>diehard fans
Won't be playing this trash to begin with
>>
They don't have a problem with Gen 2 though. They probably stopped before RSE came out
>>
>>27225859
>which will be long after the general crown gets bored of Pokemon go
As long as people still make daily commutes they aren't going to get bored.
>>
>>27226223
ive been playing Pokemon all my life, and i'm loving pokemon go and its popularity right now, but i know its only going to last for a short time, and this isnt the second coming of Pokemania like a lot of people think it is. i really doubt i'll still be playing when sun/moon come out, but it is a nice distraction to fill in the gap between mainline pokemon games.
>>
>>27226182
>implying I'm not a GPS spoofer
>>
OP do not fret, niantic will keep things interesting, they are dedicated to this game, everything will be alright if we just hold out for those patches!
They'll add some boss features eventually that will keep kids, as well as the grognards playing.
>>
>>27226779
>implying pogo will keep the drooling masses of normies attention till patches are implemented.
>>
>>27227040
>>27226779
I just want FRLG remakes
>>
>>27226281
Oh boy, ANOTHER spearow. Thats only the 500th one ive caught this week

Plus the higher level you go the more shit you have to catch/evolve/whatever to level up, meaning you need to do a lot more at lv 10 to level up than at level 2. Im betting once most people hit 20 or so theyll get a bit bored with the game. Especially people with aost no dtops near them, itll take 3x as long for them to hit 20 as someone in downtown NYC
>>
>>27226779
>they are dedicated to this game
>we're making 14 million dollars per day, who needs new servers just use the ones from Ingress
>>
>>27228190
Almost no stops*
>>
>>27228211
>dedicated to making this game
>literally just reskinned ingress and modified a few things to fit the pokemon theme
I agree. I figured Go would suck and niantic wouldnt give a fuck, i still play because its still slightly fun though.
>>
File: 1424139552612.png (130 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1424139552612.png
130 KB, 396x381
>tfw already losing interest due to 3 step bug
>>
>>27225859
>they've already confimred Johtomon are coming in december,
[citation needed]
>>
>>27228514
While not a confirmation of Johotomon, the fact that a medal currently exists in the game for catching a certain amount of Dark-Type Pokemon makes Johto pretty likely.

If the anon that said they'll add the "latest" gen means 6 (as opposed to 7), then there is absolutely no way that'll happen--the only non-final evolution, non-legendary Dark-Type in Gen 6 is Inkay.
>>
>>27227082
>Fated Fire Red
>Legendary Leaf Green
>>
>>27228514
They've confirmed Kanto is only "at first", but Johto coming in december is 100% bullshit. They've set no dates and specified no features.
>>
>>27228607
Black Fire Red
White Leaf Green
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.