[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a Nuzlocke Run? I know you have to release Pokémon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 300x256
What's a Nuzlocke Run? I know you have to release Pokémon during it, but that's the extent of my knowledge.
>>
USE GOOGLE
>>
>>27223463
literally this you lazy faggot
>>
>>27223450
Basically, when a Pokemon faints, you either release it or box it and never use it again. After you finished playing for the day, you have to jerk off to R34 of the Pokemon that fainted.

Welcome to Nuzlocking, I hope you enjoy!
>>
>>27223479
Can you fuck off with that word?
>>
>>27223502
Yeah. Nobody ever deserves to be called lazy.
>>
>OP took the time to navigate all the way to /vp/ to make a thread, select the file with an image of swaggy P, instead of using google.
my god OP is truly a faggot.
>>
>>27223513
Wrong word.
>>
>>27223618
"sarcasm"
>>
Lurk more, newfag
If you don't have the brain capacity to google, then there's no point in trying to help you anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 960x960
>>27223618
>>27223502

Babby's first day on the internet
>>
>>27223450
Core rules:
>Catch only the first pokemon in a new area
>Nickname everything you catch.
>If it faints, release it, or put it in a graveyard box.

Common optional rules.
>Game over/Round 2: Game over means if you white out, you're none. New game. Round 2 means if you wte out, and have boxed pokemon, you can pull them out and try again.
>Shiny Clause: If you find a Shiny, you can catch it. Still counts as your first Pokemon of a route, if it happens that way.
>Species clause: You MUST ignore pokemon you already have, but may catch the first new pokemon in a route.
>Starter clause: Box your starter as soon as you catch something else/after you get your 7th mon.
>HM Clause: If you ever would be stranded/stuck because you don't have anything that can learn a vital HM, you can go catch something so long as you don't use it in battle, and release it as soon as you legitimately catch something that can learn it.
>Gotta have it clause: Only when Nuzlocking a new game, if you see something that you absolutely must have, you may ignore the standard restrictions and catch it now, or the first time you see either it, or something you think evolves into it if it was in someone elses party. If you claim one, and encounter it first in a route, you do not get your claim refunded.
>Legendary clause: No legendary poemon
>Repel clause: No repels
>Event clause: Decide whether event pokemon count as your catch for the area, are on a separate, by area limit, or have no limit.
>In battle healing clause: No recovery items in battle.
>Precious revives: You can't buy any, but any revives/max revives you find are usable. Some limit it exclusively to Max Revives.
>Pokemon center clause: You can use each Pokemon center only once. You cannot deposit a pokemon that isn't at full health, PP, and status.
>Pokemart Clause: You can't buy items other than Pokeballs.
>Hardcore pokemart clause: You can't buy any items

Other than the first three, they are very flexible.
>>
>>27223705
>spoonfeeding like this
It's like you even care
>>
>>27223705
The revive clause goes against the entire point of a nuzlocke. Don't use it.
>>
>>27223705
Nicknaming is optional you fucking retard
Why does everyone think this? It's never been one of the two original rules God damn you guys are stupid
>>
File: 1468516809440.jpg (327 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1468516809440.jpg
327 KB, 800x600
>>27223693
Saved, have a cute picture as payment.
>>
>>27223693
There's something wrong with this Litten... I'm at a loss here
>>
>>27223693
haha loss XD
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.