[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "pokemon centre and poke mart aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: f50.jpg (37 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
f50.jpg
37 KB, 794x794
>it's a "pokemon centre and poke mart aren't separate" episode
>>
>>27222067
Why do you want them to be separate again? Them being in the same building just makes things more convenient because you don't have to go in and out of two different buildings
>>
File: poke_mart.png (194 KB, 530x318) Image search: [Google]
poke_mart.png
194 KB, 530x318
>>27222679
It's comfy.
>>
>>27222758
>le comfy meme

So you just have shit taste and you like things being pointlessly inconvenient, ok
>>
>>27222804
It's the guy who thinks adjectives are a meme, what's up dude.

>>27222067
It was annoying for me in Unova because I was so used to it that I kept running out of the Pokemon Centre when I wanted something to buy.

Now I remember, but whether or not they are separate is nothing to me, it really isnt a big deal at all.
>>
>>27222804
>comfy
>meme
Stop that.
>>
>>27223050
It is a meme tho
>>
>>27222679
>conveniencefags

Literally the shittiest posters on this board. Might as well combine it with the gym too so you don't have to go to another building!
>>
>>27223050
It is a meme though. It's just a buzzword shitters use when they like something but can't actually explain why.
>>
>>27223153
Not a bad idea, have the Gym be upstairs so you can heal and stock up as you come in.
>>
>>27223153
I just want all of the leaders to come to the house at the start, and then an auto battle mechanic like FFXIII
>>
>>27222067
it's a welcome change. It makes things convenient and I like that the pokemon centre is the place you go for all your pokemon-related needs
>>
>>27222758
God I fucking hate when people call their game good because it's comfy. That's not a fucking reason
>>
>>27223050
Stop making comfy a meme and we'll stop calling it a meme.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.