[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Charizard is the strongest of Ash's pokemon >Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: JdGRc43-1.png (79 KB, 887x760) Image search: [Google]
JdGRc43-1.png
79 KB, 887x760
>Charizard is the strongest of Ash's pokemon
>Why isn't he using him in the league?
>Ash is never going to win
>>
>>27220294
>using the old shit
I think someone pointed out it only accounted for important matches.
>>
>>27220294
Oh god so many spelling errors.
>>
>>27220294
Don't bother OP

/vp/ has a constant hard-on for Ash's XY team and hates all his old pokemon
>>
Because Ash is a retard.
>>
>>27220294
>Oschawatt
What did he mean by this?
>>
Of course he COULD shitstomp the League with Charizard, Snorlax, Greninja, Pikachu, Heracross, and Gible/Sceptile/Krookodile, but he outright said to Goodra it seems right to finish the League with his Kalos Pokemon.
>>
>>27220294
>what is infernape
>what is corphish

I get it OP you love gen 1 and super cool fire dragon is your favorite but he's not the strongest
>>
>>27220402
>but he outright said to Goodra it seems right to finish the League with his Kalos Pokemon.

So why didn't he finish the Johto and Sinnoh leauge with his Johto and Sinnoh team?
>>
>>27220294
Greninja is the best ash pokemon
charizard is shit
>>
>>27220422
He's grown up I guess. Shame, I like seeing his old Pokemon.

>>27220418
>Corphish
Almost had me
>>
I demand an updated pokemon analysis. NOW.
>>
>>27220422
>So why didn't he finish the Johto and Sinnoh leauge with his Johto and Sinnoh team?

In Sinnoh, he used his Sinnoh team for the climactic battle with Paul. Sort of the same concept.
>>
>All that Unova shit

Fucking hell, even the ones are high up on that list (Krookodile and Scraggy) fought less than Kingler. BW real was a mistake.
>>
>>27220548

The idea of Ash having a larger team was a decent one, it just wasn't carried out very well. Kind of like B/W in general - lots of good ideas, but the writers shit the bed in the execution.
>>
File: Corpfish.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1073) Image search: [Google]
Corpfish.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1073
Oh how could I forget the legendary Corpfish, the best pokemon in existence
>>
File: 5ce.jpg (807 KB, 1252x1920) Image search: [Google]
5ce.jpg
807 KB, 1252x1920
>>27220294
Here is a better image and Charizard is overrated garbage infernape and greninja are Ash's strongest pokemon by far.
>>
>>27221136
IT'S FLIPPING STILL OUTDATED BY A LONG SHOT
>>
>>27221136
>win rate = power
>>
File: 1458589097531.png (9 KB, 557x375) Image search: [Google]
1458589097531.png
9 KB, 557x375
>>27220402

Replace Gible/Sceptile/Krookodile with Kingler and that's an A+ team.
>>
File: 1463246249402.jpg (623 KB, 2500x2380) Image search: [Google]
1463246249402.jpg
623 KB, 2500x2380
>>27221177
Are you implying Ash has stronger pokemon than Infernape or Greninja?
>>27221148
YOUR MOM'S PUSSY IS OUTDATED BY A LONG SHOT
>>
>>27221136
I like how BW tried to play up Snivy as one of Ash's stronger Pokemon but it always fucking lost
>>
>>27221227
Charizard > Infernape stupid frogposter. Greninja is top dog for now.
>>
>>27221324
No no no you dumbass genwunner. Charizard is a fucking jobber who lost to a goddamn dusclops. Infernapes feats and battles were a million times more impressive than anything charizard has ever done.
>>
>>27221374
>Charizard is a fucking jobber who lost to a goddamn dusclops

Because Ash was being a retard who forgot Fighting types can't affect Ghosts.

The writers basically forced it to lose since it already had it's chance to shine against Articuno, while Squirtle and Bulbasuar were given more fighting time in the final frontier fight.
>>
>>27220643
>The idea of Ash having a larger team was a decent one

It wasn't really. They tried to replicate what they did in Kanto with Ash travelling round shilling the starters and everything else just gets ignored. Except instead of getting 2 Pokemon devoid of personality, we got 6.

Smaller teams will always be the way to go regarding the anime.
>>
>>27221136
w/l ratio doesn't matter given the shit charizard has fought
>>
>>27221136
now list them by achievement
>>
>>27220422
His Johto team was garbage and he needed all the help he could get. As for the Sinnoh League, Paul was switching up his pokemon constantly so it would make sense for Ash to do the same thing.
>>
File: 315849.jpg (16 KB, 360x266) Image search: [Google]
315849.jpg
16 KB, 360x266
>>27220294
Charizard cant beat a dusclops, his last batlle
>>
>>27220370
Besides noivern, who is still okay, ash has a really good team this season. It's arguably his strongest team hands down
>>
>>27222019

The Anime always goes better when the starters are spread out among the travelling companions. I always felt Johto's low point was when Misty didn't get the Totodile, cementing her status as a Togepi delivery system instead of the actual trainer she'd been for most of the Kanto arc.
>>
>>27221136
good, now Ash will win because he have back Goo"the pokemon with 100% chance of winning"dra
>>
>>27223811
Unfortunately, Noivern will get no shine in the league.
>>
Charizard was a lazy, incompetent piece of shit even after its training. Infernape and Greninja are also given a lot of favor by the writers, plus Goodra is the highest base stats pokemon he has. Charizard basically eats shit when put in a line up. Genwunners are just blinded by their nostalgia.
>>
>>27226164
He's going to rightly beat Alans Metagross.

Just you wait.
>>
These statistics aren't even win rate. They're the number of Pokemon knocked out and the number of times they were knocked out. The big difference being that any match that isn't 1 on 1 is usually going to end with every Pokemon being knocked out aside from the last one. The statistics are skewed toward Pokemon who are used last and in 1 on 1 battles.

Let's take Snorlax, for example. Here are his three loses:
>Snorlax has a long battle with Claire's Kingdra, then Gyarados finishes it off because it's tired
>Snorlax beats up Gary's Arcanine and Nidoqueen, then gets finished off by Scizor because it had taken so much damage from the other two
>Snorlax knocks out Harrison's Hypno and Steelix, then gets finished off by Houndoom because it was worn out

Even though nobody's ever managed to defeat Snorlax without throwing multiple Pokemon at it, it still gets marked at 73% because most of its major battles are 6 on 6 (or 2 on 2, in Clair's case). Meanwhile, Ash had a tendency to save Infernape for last, so it was still standing at the end of most of its battles.
>>
>>27226458
Reminder that Claire's gym battle took place in a water filled arena where all of her Pokemon had the complete advantage over Snorlax and Harrison had to reflect Snorlax's own Hyper Beam back at it to beat it. Win rate really isn't indicative of how strong a Pokemon is.
>>
>>27226585
I think those are league battles only. I think.
>>
>>27226458
I'd like to see how those statics change if fainting only counts as a loss if they don't knock anything out first.
>>
>Charizard is the strongest of Ash's pokemon
Eh, debatable.
>>Why isn't he using him in the league?
>Three flying types
>Talonflame
>Ash Greninja
Not to mention the fact that Trevor has zard y and that the writers literally have done NOTHING to hint at him coming back also killed what little chance Charizard had at returning at that point.
>Ash is never going to win
Doubt that since his current team is literally one of, if not, the best team he's ever constructed.
>>
File: 1457503119415.png (194 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1457503119415.png
194 KB, 600x650
>>27221215

Why is Kingler such a beast and why did he fall by the wayside? The last chance he had an opportunity to fight they had him juggle a bunch of voltorbs and get fucked up before the Johto conference.

>Was a runt of a krabby.
>Was continuously mocked for his size.
>In his first fucking battle he swept an entire team by himself, evolved, and learned like eight fucking moves in a single episode.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.