[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that POGO is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that POGO is the best pokemon game ever?

>brb $7 billion
>brb more users then tinder facebook and twitter
>brb everyone talks about it
>brb irl meme
>>
>brb
What did he mean by this?
>>
Its a fad
>>
If they would add trainers being able to fight each other without a gym then I would agree it to be the best pkmn game
>>
what is

>brb

is this a funnyjunk thing?
>>
>>27219777
I don't hate go but your logic is wrong.
success =/= quality
>>
>>27219777
>pokemon game
I'd say it's the best spinoff. But it doesn't compare to the core series.
>>
>>27219777
It really is. The loading screen is an absolute riot, I'm having so much fun looking at it.
>>
>>27219809
The battle system is absolute garbage, they'd need to change that too.
>>
>>27219862
Be right back, an about 15 years old internet acronym.
>>
I spent a few hours in a downtown suburb area last night in Michigan. There were HUNDREDS of people playing. There were even club girls playing. Lots of people out walking their dogs playing. I spoke to a number of girls who looked like they spent time working out in the yoga pants they were wearing.

The hottest girl I talked to though literally came up to me because I didn't have my phone out, and started talking to me to complain that everyone was playing Go. She approached me to complain about everyone staring at their phones. When she said "What's this game doing that's any good?" I replied "It got me out here tonight to meet you."

We became friends on facebook. God damn that girl is hot... and she told me she'd probably download it today even though she doesn't know what a Pokemon even is.

>hotpictureofgirlintinybikini.jpg
>>
>>27220063
Lucky lad

I don't play Pokemon Go, never intend to. I might just walk into a crowd of Pokezombies intentionally to hunt down qts that aren't fixated on their phones playing that goddamn game.
>>
>>27219880
>most popular
yes
>best
no
>>
File: stop.gif (333 KB, 289x149) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
333 KB, 289x149
>>27219777
>brb
>>
>>27220190
>I don't play Pokemon Go, never intend to. I might just walk into a crowd of Pokezombies intentionally to hunt down qts that aren't fixated on their phones playing that goddamn game.

This seriously will work. Hell, even if some hot chick is playing the game, just pretend to make fun of her for it and you'll get her panties wet anyway. Most of the younger girls out there and hotter girls have never played a Pokemon game before.

Just be careful though. Two girls talking to me were obviously still in high school (I'm 30). I purposefully asked which college they were going to when they admitted they were 16.

Make sure to ID a girl before you try taking her in the backseat of your car.

>wickedweaseltinybikini.jpg
>>
>>27219777
>dust settlet
nice meme
>>
>>27220063
>>>/pol/81471259
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.