[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like Pokeshipping when Misty is abusive to Ash?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
In these scene she literally knocks Ash flat on his back and Brock has to restrain her from hurting him more. She's panting in this scene and looks like she would have continued to kick him on the ground had Brock not stopped her.

Do feminists like this ship because Misty is the "man" in the relationship and they like seeing girls beat up boys and put them in their place?
>>
>>27214328
>abusive
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>27214328
>pokeshipping
I can't stand this shit because of fucking bulbapedo's autism over it
>>
Because that's how love works. Ash and Serena's relationship is so safe and shallow it really makes you wonder how people are going mad over it.
>>
Friendly reminder that Pokéshipping was an agenda pushed by 4Kids in the dub alone and they actually had to be told by TV Tokyo to stop.
>>
File: 1460836148238.jpg (68 KB, 599x686) Image search: [Google]
1460836148238.jpg
68 KB, 599x686
>>27214452
The difference between Serena's view of Ash and Misty's is like night and day.
>>
the anime is made for children who love random/funny stuff

grow fucking up you autistic neckbeard.
>>
>>27214486
True.
Serena = lousy childhood crush
Misty = pure love
>>
>>27214452
The fact that ash has shown little to no interest in serena other than a good friend is a good sign that those feelings will not change by the end of the series. She will still be too shy to confess anything and he'll just be like ok bye.
>>
Cartoon violence. No big deal. Also, I like a woman who puts me in my place.
>>
>>27214452
>Because that's how love works
Did your mother beat the shit out of your father or something?
Shit nigga.
>>
>>27214486
She's so thirsty for his cock in the show it ruins her purity before she's even tasted it.
>>
>>27214689
Mine did. My mother was literally a violent felon, but also sweet as fucking honey. Real people have layers, like an ogre.
>>
Tomboys are cute, and slapstick violence from older anime isn't really the greatest measure of how much of a cunt a character really is.

I get WHY Misty is disliked in some circles, and why people like the other girls better, but I still like her.
>>
>>27214739
>Abuse cucks believe this
>>
>>27214328
Guess what?
So does May and Dawn. They also show their big headed angryness to Ash for no reason. You're the exact opposite of being blinded by nostalgia.
>>
I think it's more about being a tsundere than feminism. The difference is she is allowed to be sensitive.
>>
Because muh nostalgia
>>
>>27214328
op wants to whine about what femminists think about a scene in a anime
>>
Complaining about goofy exagerated stuff in a kids show. OP I think you may have autism.
>>
>>27214328
can't be called true love unless Misty is wearing leather and carrying a whip
>>
Misty was the hothead tomboy who become tsun tsun when she realized she couldn't travel with Ash anymore

May was the ditzy,quirky one who never really had a grasp on the situation and never really had a thing for Ash

Dawn is gay and nothing anyone says can convince me otherwise

Iris was the smug one who enjoyed having fun butting heads with Ash because she knew she was never going to fall for him

I have not watched X and Y so all I can assume about Serena is she craves Ash's dick but she wants to make sure he feels the same. Also she is VERY impure
>>
>>27215482
>Also she is VERY impure

Gonna need to see your sources, Misty
>>
>>27215500
>>
>>27215451
This.
>>
You're not really in love with someone if you've never hit them in the face.
>>
You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if these ARE the same people who militantly defending pokeshipping back in the day. Every single saga has tried in it's own way to BE pokeshipping, but every single one of them has failed, until now. Well, sort of. The only thing it needs now is for a new female to take her place and for the fans of this ship to endlessly bash all others on how their ship is the only real one, and also to cry for their girl to come back purely so their ship can live again. It is dangerously possible. There's only one way this can be possible. They are all one and the same.
>>
>>27215618
If you mean Amour, I agree they're probably going to end up equally as cancerous as Pokeshippers
>>
ITT: People who believe in violent relationships.
>>
>>27214328
There is another thread going on right now, part 2 of a thread that already reached the bump limit, of people fantasizing about being dommed and abused by pokegirls.

There's your answer OP
>>
>>27215640
Only if it's a pretty girl being violent
>tfw Misty will never kick you in the balls as hard as she can because she caught you looking at another girl
:(
>>
>>27215640
Why not? Apparently, no one here has the guts to say and do what they want without society making them hide in their hole again.
>>
>>27215649
I think some people confuse being assertive for being violent. Or something. Hell I know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: 1386808419280.jpg (22 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1386808419280.jpg
22 KB, 500x376
>these niggas never read Ranma
>>
File: Misty Bikini.jpg (22 KB, 634x344) Image search: [Google]
Misty Bikini.jpg
22 KB, 634x344
>>27214328
Clearly you don't see trends. In most anime women have two ways of showing affection to a guy. Either by being an obsessive stalker or being a total cunt. Given in this case I think Ash brings a fare share down on him by his own bad choices. I have shipped Misty to Ash but I think it may have been a kneejerk reaction since he was the star of the show and she was his traveling companion, an easy equation to figure out. And after that it's more like a republican excuse. "Well I have shipped them for so long, even though I'm completely wrong I'm going to keep doing it anyway." I think another part is that I have always liked tomboys since grade school.
>>
Misty was a relic from the 90's
>>
>>27215791
Wew lad. That's subtle.
>>
>>27214328
No, people like this ship as well as others because of one simple thing.

They're autistic. That's all you need to know, OP.
>>
>>27215791
Dont you derail this
>>
If she reappears, will she drop the lame sidetail?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.