[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate pic related? The last pokemon game I played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: omega ruby.jpg (88 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
omega ruby.jpg
88 KB, 620x420
Why do people hate pic related? The last pokemon game I played was Heart Gold, and from what I've read people consider those to be the best pokemon games that exist.

Was this remake just not as good? What went wrong?
>>
>>27213393
There was literally nothing wrong with anything in gen 6. It was objectively better than gen 5. /vp/ is just full of contrarian hipster faggots.
>>
It managed to be less interesting than Emerald.
>>
>>27213393
It's decent, but that's just because Ruby and Sapphire were decent.
The remakes play it too safe; hardly any of the Emerald improvements made it in, and we got all the worst parts of XY, with none of the good stuff.
>>
>>27213393
It has no battle frontier, causing the entire board to sperg out and call it the shittiest remake ever.
>>
File: 1468208378950.jpg (34 KB, 720x709) Image search: [Google]
1468208378950.jpg
34 KB, 720x709
What the fuck is "primal" groudon?

Is it like Mega Groudon?
>>
Pokemon go isn't out in my area but i've got the pokemon itch, was Ruby any good? do people still trade mons over wifi? should I splurge on a 3ds just to play this? will the next pokemons be compatible with 3ds?
>>
>>27213393
It's not bad, it was just rushed and there was a lot of hand-holding
>>
>>27213393
Think of the difference between RS and E, adjust for new series staples like infinite TMs, Physical/Special Split, Hidden Abilities. ORAS falls somewhere in between that.
>>
>>27213768
p-please respond
>>
Why do you post this every single goddamn day, and why do idiots always reply seriously?
I, too, crave answers OP.
>>
>>27213768
Yes and yes.
>>
>>27213393
OP, I fucking love this game. I played Blue, Red, and Yellow then Gold and Silver, and took a long break from Pokemon. Came back after the release of OR/AS and I fucking fell in love again with the franchise. I really enjoyed the 3D animation of everything! Honestly, this game brought me back into playing Pokemon, I'm really excited about Sun and Moon, and I can't wait for future releases. I guess I just got tired of 2D physics/animations. Gold and Silver did add a lot of really cool stuff though, such as Night/Day and Breeding. The game has changed so much since then and Im glad I'm playing it again. I just wish the other games were also remade into 3D.
>>
>>27213393
Ruby sapphire was decent and it took emerald to make it good.
The routes were goddamn snoozefest, the pokemon distribution was awful, etc.
The best parts in the game are the ones added in in the remake, the entire game had no novelty because it just had new graphics.

HG/SS managed to introduce lots of new shit, have a stellar presentation and sound great while doing it with a gigantic post game.

The battle frontier removal was the last slap to the face to top it off
>>
File: orasproblems.png (228 KB, 893x1200) Image search: [Google]
orasproblems.png
228 KB, 893x1200
>>
>>27213907
do they still have that flash game that you could play in black white for berries?
>>
File: 1390869682218.gif (938 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
1390869682218.gif
938 KB, 500x339
>>27214283
>fight the 5 guys for the first time
>holy fuck poor little white guy
>just 5 like level 15 mightyenas
>one shot them all at the same time with 1 earthquake
>>
>>27213460
This, the most fun I had in the game was with zinnia

Remakes are to improve, to REMAKE and play with nostalgia but wonder, not to do the same shit
>>
>>27213768
You should get a 3ds so you can play oras and then get sun and moon when it releases
>>
>>27213415
Including you.
>>
>>27213768
of course get the 3ds. i would recommend the N3DS XL for sure
>>
>>27214283

is there a list that isn't shit? I mean half of this is just baby nonsense.

>If you kept up with spoilers you knew stuff about the game
>still no 3D outside of battle
>can't trade new stuff to the old game
>no physical bonus for purchase
>DEXnav is grindy (lol wut)

This list is reaching.
>>
>>27214428
why is the xl better
>>
>>27213393
Gen 3, 4, 5 fanboys still mad that Pokemon became relevant again.
>>
>>27213393

I liked you more when you goodrafagged instead of samefagging Oras threads every day for an entire year Bui. I mean it's great that you are too autistic to ever stop wasting your life in an irrelevant shitpost, but at least you were entertaining back then.
>>
>>27217886

Yeah, at this point Op's just genwarring against himself. It's not even fun anymore, there's another thread on right now with the same OP pic, he's too lazy and stupid to stop being obvious, and thinks that changing ip by phonefagging will make the samefag invisible.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.