[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still no new Megas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1200x900
>still no new Megas
>>
>>27213184
It's obviously coming back due to the recent trailer. It just isn't the focus this time around like it was in Gen 6. The new "5th move" gimmick will be the new hot shit once its fully announced, however
>>
File: 1421412280671.jpg (146 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1421412280671.jpg
146 KB, 1800x1800
>>27213184
It's dead Jim. Look at the bracelet the protags wear.
>>
>yfw mega Golem and mega Gogoat leak on the same page
>>
File: image.png (850 KB, 951x686) Image search: [Google]
image.png
850 KB, 951x686
>still no new Megas
>>
File: wew.png (31 KB, 122x160) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
31 KB, 122x160
>>27213543
>no new megas
>ever
My cup runeth over
>>
>>27213184
Is it really that terrible of an idea that they just want to show off the new Pokemon and a brand new mechanic before revealing new Mega's? Anyone that seriously thinks they're getting rid of Mega's doesn't have their head on straight. They aren't going to remove Mega Evolution when it has so much established lore and they actually spent plenty of their hard earned time creating brand new designs, 3D models, animations, and even a few new abilities for them. Not to mention how much Mega's have apparently changed the competitive scene. They would be incredibly stupid to get rid of a mechanic that has so much effort put into it and you are incredibly stupid to believe they would get rid of it.
>>
File: Mudkip.gif (272 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
Mudkip.gif
272 KB, 500x309
>megas are dead
Good riddance
>>
>>27213208
Holy shit for the last time there's no 5th move.
There are 4 slots, that fucking image tricked you because you're blind.
>>
>>27213684
Hey, Slowpoke!
>>
>>27213684
You should probably check the latest Japanese trailer, it's been confirmed that a "5th move", which is actually more like a super move, exists in the games.
>>
File: 3635653653.png (39 KB, 277x183) Image search: [Google]
3635653653.png
39 KB, 277x183
>>27213626
Nice
>>
>>27213743
The trailer doesn't confirm anything proper or not

I don't doubt a super move is involved, but until we get some proper coverage next time the site updates there are likely tons of fine details we're missing
>>
File: Smile.jpg (25 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
25 KB, 373x521
>>27213743
Which, in case you hadn't noticed, takes up the spot where the Mega evolution button used to be.
Meaning megas were last gen's gimmick.
And they won't be back.
We won't even get access to the mega stones this gen.
>>
>>27213645
didn't ORAS hint that there are different dimensions and shit?
One with mega stones and one without.
>>
>>27213813
We don't get a glimpse at the bottom screen during that sequence therefore you have no proof of this.
>>
>>27213834
That it did but fans have assumed that the dimension with Mega's includes everything Gen 6 and onward, the dimension without Mega's being Gen 1-5, or at least the theory is that a dimension exists with the first 6 regions existing in a timeline where AZ never fired off the Ultimate Weapon as well as there being another dimension where he did.
>>
But if they got ridden of megas before Oras and said. "Oh it was just a kalos thing, you know with all the stones and such." But no. They had to add their gimmick to an remake.

I seriously hope this new gimmick with the revive-shaped stones will not be forced upon the sinnoh remake. Because it would ruin what is the best Pokemon games for me.
>>
>>27214144
>Because it would ruin what is the best Pokemon games for me.
I bet you're also the kind of shitface that whines about a 'ruined childhood'.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.