[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances of Gen 1 getting another remake now that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1457387992302.png (3 MB, 1000x1295) Image search: [Google]
1457387992302.png
3 MB, 1000x1295
What are the chances of Gen 1 getting another remake now that Go has piqued interest back into normies? Thoughts?
>>
>>27212845
I think Sun and Moons big thing is gonna be letting you go back to Kanto instead of Kalos like everyone's expecting
>>
>>27212845
Best bet would be a Yellow remake.
>>
very unlikely considering we just got virtual console red and blue, which are bank and sun/moon compatible.
>>
>>27212845
My guess is the next games are Kanto sequels
>>
>>27213173

Please tell me more about this.
>>
X/Y already exists
>>
>>27213028
>>27213173
I would not be surprised about a postgame ferry to kanto now.

As for thoughts, I'd personally love a second shot at it to see kanto in 3D, and with a fixed pokedex to prevent that "...huh?" shit when you try to evolve some pokemon.

Only downside would probably be us getting chipmunk art misty and erika
>>
3D Kanto with modern gameplay instead of tedious Gen 3 mechanics would be MINT.
>>
my guess is that nintendo will revive the Stadium series and pull off some crazy shit like allowing people to use their Go mons in minigames and shit, or even battles.
>>
I really think if they decide to add a second region to explore for SM's post-game, Kanto would be the most logical one to visit, especially for the 20th anniversary.

Maybe that's why RBY Pokemon will be compatible with SM; Pokemon from Gen 1 travel up to Gen 7, as a way to showcase how the series has evolved over the years.
>>
>>27216982
*Gen 1 Kanto to Gen 7 Kanto, that is.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.