[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some of the most retarded myths you've heard p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: ss (2016-07-16 at 08.55.54).png (26 KB, 205x199) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-16 at 08.55.54).png
26 KB, 205x199
What are some of the most retarded myths you've heard people say about the Pokémon GO mechanics?
>the radar will blink if your compass/trainer is pointing the direction where the Pokémon you're looking is
>Weight and Height determine the stats of your Mons
>you can get Lures, Lucky Eggs, Incenses and Incubators at PokéStops
>there are shinies
>there are Pokémon locked to certain countries
>this shit: http://gamerant.com/pokemon-go-guide-eevee-evolution-flareon-vaporeon-jolteon/
>>
Rustling leaves are pokemon
You can pick the balls up if you miss
Naming your Eevee determines what it evolves into
>>
>>27210183
There're no shinies? The only mechanic that would make this game avoid to be a complete disaster.
>>
>>27210183
I am seriously flustered that Pokestops don't hand out Incenses or Incubators.
>>
I like the mystery, feels like I'm playing for the first time again.
>>
The last one is absolutely the most retarded. Never has the Pokemon Anime ever had any bearing on the "main" series of games, so why should it apply to a side game? Also, using the American translation of an obscure episode of the Anime?
>>
>>27210348
>Never has the Pokemon Anime ever had any bearing on the "main" series of games
Yellow
But still that shit is fucking retarded
I still tried it anyway
>>
File: images (15).jpg (15 KB, 396x371) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
15 KB, 396x371
"Someone found Mewtwo!"
>>
File: picapee.png (79 KB, 238x238) Image search: [Google]
picapee.png
79 KB, 238x238
>>27210183
The first one is actually true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H9xN5AhAGE
>>
>>27210183
kek my friends literally just told me about the eevee shit today
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.