[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yfw Greninja loses to Megazard and Pikachu wins it for Ash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Ash_and_his_Pikachu.png (967 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ash_and_his_Pikachu.png
967 KB, 1280x720
>Yfw Greninja loses to Megazard and Pikachu wins it for Ash
>>
Pikachu is fighting Tyranitar in the first half of the battle. While I think he'll win against it, I doubt it'll hold on much longer afterwards. Not sure he'll get recalled, they don't seem to do that in XY unless it's absolutely necessary because a Pokémon gets heavily incapacitated by a status condition.
>>
>>27203931
What's with people and always posting the most terrible version of ash as an image?
>>
File: Alain_Mega_Ring.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Alain_Mega_Ring.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>27203931
>implying Ash is the victor

It says Kalos victory, but Alain was introduced as a protagonist. It refers to him, and his quest. Ash will lose, dump all his pokemon and his hot gf, and move to Hawaii.
>>
>>27204025
i remember it happening like twice this season i think?
>>
>>27204332
Off the top of my head, Ash recalling Goodra in the Clemont gym battle after it was paralyzed by Heliolisk and Tierno recalling Raichu in the latest episode after it feel to Slurpuff's Attract.
>>
>>27204365
*after it fell
>>
>>27204081
>lose
>when we have already seen the finishing move

Kek
>>
Would probably redeem the season.
>>
>>27204440
>redeem
>the best season yet

MEME
>>
>>27204468
Nothing about syncro shilling is "best". Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>27203931
What if Pikachu doesn't faint? He won't win the last battle, but he won't faint either.
>>
>>27204627
Eh, having Ash Greninja vs Mega Charizard be the climatic battle while knowing that Ash still has another usable Pokémon left would harm the tension quite a bit.
>>
>>27204059
Post a more snuggly pikashipping pic then if you're so great
>>
>>27203931
>>
>>27203931
eh? wouldn't ash-greninja faint ash as well
>>
>>27207963
Not if Greninja cuts the synchro before fainting.
>>
Ash wins, Alain becomes the main MC for Alola
>>
>>27207963
>trainer blacks out if synchro faints
New mechanic?
>>
>>27204081

He was protagonist to the mega evolution specials. He's a side character in the mainline anime.
>>
File: 1452259757984.jpg (77 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1452259757984.jpg
77 KB, 540x540
>>27208068
Any episode where this happens? I don't watch the anime anymore, but I'm fucking excited to see Ash finally win a league.
>>
>>27208249
In the first episode where Ash battles Alan (his rival in the upcoming league finals), Ash Greninja is fainted but Ash doesn't. The episode in question is XY&Z13. In XY&Z28 Ash and Greninja learned to control the transformation at will, so if the situation was really desperate, Greninja could theorethically depower before being taken out, although I don't think that'll ever need to happen since it's almost confirmed that Greninja will be Ash's last Pokémon in both the league semifinals and finals.
>>
>>27208072
Is the world ready for an edgy yaoi MC?
>>
>>27208431
They were just fine with a regular, edgy MC.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.