[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /vp/, I'm having a lot of fun with this. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Okay /vp/, I'm having a lot of fun with this. It's the first Pokemon game I've actually liked since Platinum.
It's getting me out the house and I'm meeting people every day. Even a part of a few little scavenger hunt groups, and become friends outside of the dumb game

But I'm in a wheelchair, and have 9 eggs to hatch. What can I do about this?
I'm not strapping my phone to a fan.
>>
You should be able to hatch if you go slowly enough.
>>
>>27203332
Drive around at 20km/h or less.
>>
>>27203490
How would speed affect distance traveled?
You could be in a car going well over 60mph(insert metric system here) and still reach 10km in distance which would be all that matters. But you would be doing it quicker. Time doesn't stop in the instance and affect how far you traveled.
>>
>>27203569
Much like ingress, if you go more than 20km/h it doesn't count as walking
>>
>>27203569
It doesn't count the distance if you're going that fast. Because it knows for a fact you're cheating.
>>
>>27203644
What's the cap I should be at on lockito?
I've been sticking to 8km
>>
>>27203332
download nox emulator for PC. You can even get an app to spoof movement if you're too lazy to hold w
>>
>>27203332
>>
File: 1468302029320.gif (1 MB, 278x149) Image search: [Google]
1468302029320.gif
1 MB, 278x149
>>27203679
Name of the app?
Does it work on non rooted phones?
>>
you have to go back
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.