[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There has been a resurgence of people on social media claiming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 151-pokemon_o_1472551.jpg (97 KB, 684x524) Image search: [Google]
151-pokemon_o_1472551.jpg
97 KB, 684x524
There has been a resurgence of people on social media claiming Pokemon ended at 151 Pokemon.

This is quickly becoming a meme

I am in the genwunner age group but these faggots make me so angry

REEEEEEEEE
>>
fuck off that that shit back to fb
>>
>Only 151 Pokemon
>Ho-Oh appeared at the end of episode 1
>Togepi was a mascot during Kanto
>Gen 2 cameos in the First Movie
Why are genwunners so dumb
>>
>Family Guy memes
>in 2016

it blows my mind that there are people who unironically think these are funny
>>
>family guy
>REEEEEE
you couldn't have made a more cancerous post if you tried
>>
Born 88. Played gen 1 2 3 4 . Took a break. Played gen 6 then borrowed someones gen 5. Played that. Completed the pokedex for gen 6. Favorite gen was 4. Soo much updates phys/spec attack split. That being said genwunners are cancer. True genwunners that dont know shit about anything past gen 2. Like thebpeople playing pkm go right now. Cant wait till they release gen 2. So the casuals go away
>>
File: 1417561808656.jpg (33 KB, 209x268) Image search: [Google]
1417561808656.jpg
33 KB, 209x268
>>
The same type of shitters who think the 90s were better without their precious smartphones and fast internet and I do recall music being shittier then
>>
Pokemon has got to be one of the most stigmatized franchises i've ever seen. The 90's fuckheads who were kids when the game came out were tripping on the moody, elitist zeitgeist of the time. Now they (you) have it engraved in your skull that pokemon (as opposed to mega man, mario, zelda, even yu-gi-oh) is "a" "kid's game". This is incorrect, because pokemon is THE only video game title that is solidly classified by the majority of those who know it as a "kid's game", therefore making it THE only official video game exclusively for children that i know of. Specific forms of elitism are found everywhere in the culture, e.g. people refusing to acknowledge 152+ on the dex, people pronouncing the word "pokemon" as "pokeyman" on purpose to distance themselves from it.
>>
>>27203472
Congratulations, you just did.
>>
>>27202788
>people on social media claiming Pokemon ended at 151

LOL normies
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.