[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if they removed HM Fly? With so much pokemon riding in what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_oa8cjmZUKG1r8sc3ro1_1280.png (787 KB, 846x435) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa8cjmZUKG1r8sc3ro1_1280.png
787 KB, 846x435
What if they removed HM Fly? With so much pokemon riding in what looks to be areas you can explore anyway, could they just be fast travel with the removal of fly?

I very much doubt you can fly from island to island but rather have to catch a boat to each which is where this comes in.
>>
>>27202672
whats that shiny thing on the right
>>
>>27203038
Mega Venusaur Sun mega stone
>>
>>27202672
Fly is the worst thing to happen to Pokemon, so good, I'd be glad for it to go.
>>
>>27202672

They're not going to remove it, they're just making it optional. Flying IS fast travel, and you only unlock it at a certain point, and only for locations you've been to. Rental Pokemon would just be an alternative to HMs.

Sometimes your thought process baffles me, /vp/.
>>
>>27202672
I'm good with the removal of pretty much every HM in the game. Strength/Rock Smash/Cut all too low in Power and just inspire HM slave's like Bidoof. Surf is useless as the go to water move w Scald being a thing. The Mega Latias/Latios was a cool in game thing in ORAS so Fly is no longer needed. Basically the only useful HM's these days would be Waterfall, bringing back Defog, and maybe Whirlpool for trapper sets?
>>
>>27202672

Just make HMs not take up a moveslot already(unless you want to use them in battle).
>>
>>27203680

You shouldn't even need to teach them, they should just a passive function that unlocks when you have the right badge. The moves themselves are still given out, just as TMs.

But rental Pokemon work too.
>>
>>27202672
Do you even Eon Flute?
>>
>>27202672
>>
>>27203305

>Surf is useless
>HMs need to be competitively viable

Is this bait?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.